Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Make a picture (resolution 800x600 - it crops them rather than resizes them).

2) Bung on USB stick/HDD

3) Go to Media, highlight the picture you want

4) Press Y.

That's marginally easier than separating one's self with the aid of gravity from a fallen tree trunk.

Guest Stefkov

I was trying the hard way, trying to get file sharing to work when I was back on XP to get a custom background on my 360. I remember seeing a picture someone had Link from OOT as their's. I wanted to do it so badly. When I realised all you needed was to put it on a memory stick I face palmed.

Apparently Take Two are turning BioShock into a trilogy (plus film and probably more stuff).

They'll have to do something really special to win me over...BioShock is the type of game that should be left as just one standalone game.

Yeah they were talking after release about how it's going to be a great franchise for them.

I can accept a prequel, showing the fall of Rapture etc. But I don't want it to start getting milked, as all it will do is ruin the magic of the first.

My cousin is buying a PS3 so i get his 360 :D

He's giving me CoD4, Forza, PES and GTA with it. I went to gamestation today to look at games and decided I'm getting preowned copies of Halo 3 and Mass Effect (2 for £30) and Bioshock and Lost Odyssey (2 for £40). On top of those i'm going to buy GRiD and maybe Lego Indiana Jones.

God, there's so much to buy on 360, its insane.

He's giving me CoD4, Forza, PES and GTA with it. I went to gamestation today to look at games and decided I'm getting preowned copies of Halo 3 and Mass Effect (2 for £30) and Bioshock and Lost Odyssey (2 for £40). On top of those i'm going to buy GRiD and maybe Lego Indiana Jones.

Your gonna buy all that at once?

Dont overload yaself, or you'll end up missing the experience of a few of those, bioshock especiallly

Apparently Take Two are turning BioShock into a trilogy (plus film and probably more stuff).

They'll have to do something really special to win me over...BioShock is the type of game that should be left as just one standalone game.

I sort of agree. I want more Bioshock but I kinda think it should be left.

Your gonna buy all that at once?

Dont overload yaself, or you'll end up missing the experience of a few of those, bioshock especiallly

My plan is to buy them at the beggining of summer and then make em last until september ish.

Like I would even ruining the experience of bioshock..i've heard such good things :D

It is okay to stack my N64 on top of my 360, right? It won't blow my N54 into little pieces.. right?

You may want to look into reports of Xbox consoles savagely beating up it's competitors. You leave them alone for five minutes and poof....your non-Microsoft consoles are in a million pieces scattered across the room. The 360 is also known to attack Macs.

On a more serious note, I don't trust the 360 enough to put something on top of it. It'd could overheat and die (although it probably won't affect it much at all).

My SNES spontaneously combusted when I was redecorating my bedroom and accidentally sat them within 5m of each other.

Apart from that, no, theres no danger between 360s and other consoles.

Although I'd keep it seperate from Dreamcasts. I hear they are very jealous that Xbox swooped in where they thought they should be.

My SNES spontaneously combusted when I was redecorating my bedroom and accidentally sat them within 5m of each other.

Apart from that, no, theres no danger between 360s and other consoles.

Although I'd keep it seperate from Dreamcasts. I hear they are very jealous that Xbox swooped in where they thought they should be.

Shit, my little Dreamcast is sitting very lightly above it now. :shakehead

Guest Stefkov

There's no problem with anything on or near the 360. I've had my cube, my wii, my dvd player and now my hd dvd player on top of it and everything is working fine.

There's no problem with anything on or near the 360. I've had my cube, my wii, my dvd player and now my hd dvd player on top of it and everything is working fine.

It lives peacefully with HD-DVD, just don't take a Blu-Ray player near it. Some guy did that in Texas a few months ago, and the nuclear fallout is still hovering over parts of Cuba.

Also, as the HD-DVD starts to wilt and gather dust, it may begin to softly weep when you turn the lights out.

I could point you in the direction of places on the net to buy each of those for cheaper than that if you wish?

I could point you in the direction of places on the net to buy each of those for cheaper than that if you wish?

tell me. i still need to buy Mass Effect. cheapest i've seen for it is £25 brand new. I prefer brand new.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!