Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want SSF2HDR (lol) so much I would kill everybody on this forum to play it.

I think playing GTA IV has let the violence go to your head :heh: lolol XD (kidding) but hmm what major improvements (other than the HD) does this new version have? I'm curious about it but I allready have various versions of the game.

Can anyone help me out with a problem I am having.

Basically I want to play my 360 through my PC moniter, simply because I can get a higher resoluation then my HDTV.

But the problem I am having is with getting sound to work, my speakers don't have a slot for the Xbox360 VGA cable to go into, and can't seem to know what I need to buy

If you look at this screenshot, it will show the green lead (which are my speakers) and the one next to it is the VGA sound cables... If I touch the two of them together, I get sound! (Or if I hold them in each hand, I also get sound! Like its travelling through my body!)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2660/03052008092rj0.jpg

(Sorry about the dust and leads xD and the blurryness of the leads)

So, anyone know which cable/lead I have to buy to be able to get sound through my speakers?

Now this is just downright silly....

Since GTAIV was released I haven´t seen anyone on my friendlist pplaying something else then GTAIV.

Yesterday I logged in, 7 people online and everyone playing GTAIV

I feel like I´m the only one who didn't buy it.

Now this is just downright silly....

Since GTAIV was released I haven´t seen anyone on my friendlist pplaying something else then GTAIV.

Yesterday I logged in, 7 people online and everyone playing GTAIV

I feel like I´m the only one who didn't buy it.

I didn't buy it either! I got Halo 3 for £15 instead! :heh:

If you look at this screenshot, it will show the green lead (which are my speakers) and the one next to it is the VGA sound cables... If I touch the two of them together, I get sound! (Or if I hold them in each hand, I also get sound! Like its travelling through my body!)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2660/03052008092rj0.jpg

(Sorry about the dust and leads xD and the blurryness of the leads)

So, anyone know which cable/lead I have to buy to be able to get sound through my speakers?

They're both the 3.5mm stereo jacks, right?

Maplins doesn't seem to have what you're looking for. A quick google gets this, which should work.

They're both the 3.5mm stereo jacks, right?

Maplins doesn't seem to have what you're looking for. A quick google gets this, which should work.

That looks like the thing I've been looking for! Thanks very much!

Also, is there another lead, to go with that one. Which would allow me to have the speakers plugged into the computer aswell as that lead? (If not, its no problem to keep switching them when I wanna use the 360)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!