Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graphic artifacts, freezing and disk drives to name a few.

But aren't the first two symptoms of overheating/the RROD? My first had both before the end, at any rate.

As far as I'm aware the 360's disk drive is no more vulnerable than any other. Or is there an issue there too?

As far as I'm aware the 360's disk drive is no more vulnerable than any other. Or is there an issue there too?

The noises mine makes I wouldn't be too sure. I wonder whether I'll actually have a disc to remove half the time.

The noises mine makes I wouldn't be too sure. I wonder whether I'll actually have a disc to remove half the time.

Actually, my drive has been making very odd noises since making it to the fourth disk of Lost Odyssey... Roll on my sixth 360.

Region locking had better be gone by the next gen, or I'm going to be upset. Sniper rifle and clock tower upset.

Haha, I had a similar idea about a different matter. I propose we team up!

On topic, Army Of Two looks very, very clever, but the way they hold their weapons when aiming looks stupid. How the fuck are you supposed to be able to fire more accurately with your open eye pressed against the back end of the butt of your rifle???

Other than that, the fire-drawing mechanic looks smexy, along with many other things. :heh:

Arcade, bought brand new at the end of december, should I be alright?

It's most likely a Falcon 360, so yeah. It's easy to check. First, if it has HDMI out, considering it's Arcade, it's Falcon. ALso if it's 175W, it's Falcon (old 360's are 203W)

EDIT: Just finished GoW, really liked it a lot more than I expected, despite not being ZOMG SAUCE ME NAO, like some people say. Hated the ending, really trying to be something the game isn't, but doesn't make any difference, the game kicks ass. Also, a Cole Train song? FUCK YEAH!

Pre-ordering GTA IV from game or gamestation now will earn you 500 bonus MS points (sent to you by email code when game's released I think)

From the looks of things on Kotaku these deals are popping up in the UK more and more frequently to convince you to go to one store rather than another, or to get a game on the 360 rather than PS3

Well lost oddysey pre-orders had 1000 point offers, and some people reported getting 2100 instead for no apparent reason.

If I actually wanted Lost Oddysey, I would've probably gone with that store - I think it was HMV.

I suppose when they give away tat instead of lowering the price they can say it's an "Exclusive free gift!" You can't really do the same sort of advertising for lower prices, especially as most other stores would have to price match it anyway.

Dark Sector and Condemned 2 have both been delayed till April apparently.

Dark Sector is definate, Eurogamer has been told they aim to release the game in April now!

Not sure about Condemned 2, the date has changed to April 4th on GAME online, and then back to the 28th March.

Thought you all like to know!

Dark Sector and Condemned 2 have both been delayed till April apparently.

Dark Sector is definate, Eurogamer has been told they aim to release the game in April now!

Is Dark Sector that space RE4 clone thing?

Question for anyone interested, whats the best football game on the 360? lately i've had an urge to play a footie game, god knows why or how this has happed (A bit like my recent interest in it too) But I thought ti might be best to ask here since the last one I can vaugly remember playing fas Fifa 98/ Prem manager 98/99, Something cheap, not going to bomb full price on something i'm hardly going to play.

Question for anyone interested, whats the best football game on the 360? lately i've had an urge to play a footie game, god knows why or how this has happed (A bit like my recent interest in it too) But I thought ti might be best to ask here since the last one I can vaugly remember playing fas Fifa 98/ Prem manager 98/99, Something cheap, not going to bomb full price on something i'm hardly going to play.

FIFA 08: peace:

Graphic artifacts, freezing and disk drives to name a few.

You can quite easily lie and tell them you get red lights with either one. A pain yes but life when you use anything by Microsoft. It rarely works fully. Still my PS3 has froze more than my current 360.

I've not played my 360 much recently. Played some CoD4 the other day online and got my arse kicked completely which totally put me off wanting to play anything online tbh. I want to get started on Half Life 2 still but I can't be bothered with it yet. Could do with finishing Uncharted and Assassins creed first. Just can't be bothered with games. Damn lazyness!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!