Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least we finally get something, they should have really just given us some free points though.

Agreed, then we could rent a film or buy a arcade game of our choice. I would of picked switchball or whatever it's called...

Still Undertow looks pretty good!

Guest Stefkov
also, should i choose halo 3 or the orange box?

Tough one but go for Orange Box.

Actually it's not a tough one. Orange box has a better single player in Portal alone and TF2 is awesome.

Guest Stefkov
Definitely the Orange Box. Portal alone shits on Halo from a tremendous height. And the other side of the room.

I wouldn't mind trying that from a considerable height. Just think of the splatter radius....:)

Bought Mass Effect: god is this game dull. Dull dull dull.

It starts slow. Lack of tutorial makes things a bit confusing at first, but after the first few hours once you work out what everything does and stop getting lost on the Citadel it gets fun, and the ending is absolutely awesome.

It's like they took a bunch of successful sci-fi motifs from movies/TV/books, removed all the charm/humour that makes a good sci-fi (Firefly, Star Wars, BSG), fucked up the menu/upgrade/leveling system completely, blew create-a-character, blew combat, blew level design and shipped on their reputation.