N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But think of the achiieeevemeeents

I might treat myself after my exams next week, mass effect or assassin's creed? I want something that isn't rated on its LIVE-ness.

Neither, both are horribly flawed and feel very clunky. Both were released 6 months before they should have been. One has clunky gameplay, the other has clunky presentation.

Theres quite a few good single player games on 360, many of which will cost a fraction of those two. Tried Dead Rising?

I might treat myself after my exams next week, mass effect or assassin's creed? I want something that isn't rated on its LIVE-ness.

If you want a game to take your time on (I'd say spaced out over 3 weeks) and that is a doesn't have a soul destroying amount of glitches, get Assassin's Creed. Its disappointing because they screwed up the easy stuff (repetitive missions) but nailed the stuff you thought they would have buggered up.

Otherwise get Mass Effect. Its only disappointing because you know it was so close to being a stunning game.

They are both going to disappoint you somehow and they are both a lot better than the average so there isn't much to pick between them.

Guest Stefkov

Assassins Creed.

For a game you'll hate to love.

Eee conflicting opinions galore. I loved KoTOR if that helps...

Theres quite a few good single player games on 360, many of which will cost a fraction of those two. Tried Dead Rising?

I tried the demo, good but not my real idea of fun, and have heard that it's frustratingly hard with far too few savepoints. Perhaps I'll save my cash for the next big title.

What is the next big title, btw?

Guest Jordan

Major Nelsons' twitter says that utter rubbish.

Just scare mongering. Although my gamercard currently says "??????". Great.

Man I spent so long getting the achievement on Puzzle Fighter HD for destroying a gem at least 25 blocks in size, so fucking frustrating, half the time I failed when I was really close because the enemy was so crap they managed to die even when I wasn't trying to kill them. Wouldn't say it was the hardest achievement so far, but certainly the most annoying and swear-filled.

Man I spent so long getting the achievement on Puzzle Fighter HD for destroying a gem at least 25 blocks in size, so fucking frustrating, half the time I failed when I was really close because the enemy was so crap they managed to die even when I wasn't trying to kill them. Wouldn't say it was the hardest achievement so far, but certainly the most annoying and swear-filled.

I got that one, didn't frustrate me that much as it was never my intention to get it, but whenever a block started to get big I thought I could get the achievement with this one.

Only problem I had was realising when it was big enough to bust. I let one grow so big that I died waiting for a crash gem to splode it.