N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they'll release The Second Orange Box with HL2, Ep 1, Ep 2, Ep 3, Left 4 Dead and Portal 2. Or something like that.

I'd quite like Ep3 as downloadable content for Orange Box actually. Never really thought of that. Was thinking I might have to play it on my PC, even though I don't generally like doing that. Also, they should make more levels for Portal and release them as DLC too.

Haven't heard of Left4Dead though.

Perhaps they'll release The Second Orange Box with HL2, Ep 1, Ep 2, Ep 3, Left 4 Dead and Portal 2. Or something like that.

Maybe. I'd probably buy that, although DLC would be better.

Damn, easily the best four on the console, good choices.

Yup, good selection.

Might wanna get a points card too. Live Arcade is pretty cool.

Bioshock is better than Gears of War in my opinion anyway. Apart from that Orange Box is outstanding and COD 4 is very good.

Non FPS titles worth mentioning is the wealth of Racing titles (even though I don't really like them others might), Viva Pinata and Blue Dragon both which I've played and recommend.

Bioshock is better than Gears of War in my opinion anyway. Apart from that Orange Box is outstanding and COD 4 is very good.

Non FPS titles worth mentioning is the wealth of Racing titles (even though I don't really like them others might), Viva Pinata and Blue Dragon both which I've played and recommend.

Oh yeah, definately get Bioshock over Gears of War Dante. No contest.