N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th January apparently. I was just watching the 1upShow from last week and it was one of their reviews.

I'm going to have to start watching the 1upShow more. Though it's wierd seing the faces that i've been listening to on the 1upYours podcast for so long.

EDIT: While i think on. Isn't paradise the 25th too?

Can anyone please help me!? I have a BeBox router but my stupid Xbox doesn't want to play online. I can connect to Xbox Live. I can even download stuff but it doesn't let me play online.

For example on Halo 3 it says something along the lines of "Information could not be retrieved from the servers."

Its driving me nuts!!

The NAT is on open, if that helps.

Oooh my friend was having a similar problem. It could be your router, you'll need to open some ports using port forwarding on your router settings.

Halo 3 is an odd one, it has different servers to Xbox Live so it cocks up every now and then.

I have enough money to buy some stuff from the Valve store, and I almost did. Though I figured that I needed the cash (for over Christmas), so I'm hoping to get some stuff after Christmas. I just know I'm going to be kicking myself for not getting the Headcrab hat or Companion Cube plushie, methinks they'll sell really quickly... :/

Oooh my friend was having a similar problem. It could be your router, you'll need to open some ports using port forwarding on your router settings.

Halo 3 is an odd one, it has different servers to Xbox Live so it cocks up every now and then.

I don't suppose you could explain what to do to a simpleton like me? :heh: