N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i've played of the PC version, no.

I really liked Legend but i wasn't a fan of the previous in the series.

Three demos have gone up:

Need for Speed: Pro Street

Guitar Hero 3

Eternal Sonata (EU)

Anyone picking Tomb Raider up on Friday? Im really tempted as I wanted to play it when it came out for the PS2 and the 360 version is only £24.99 at Gameplay.

If I can find it for that instore definitely!! Otherwise I'll have to wait a bit. I thought Legends was awesome!! (The first TR game I ever played)

Guest Stefkov
From what i've played of the PC version, no.

I really liked Legend but i wasn't a fan of the previous in the series.

Three demos have gone up:

Need for Speed: Pro Street

Guitar Hero 3

Eternal Sonata (EU)

Just tried the GH demo. Need a guitar controller badly. Doesn't feel right with the controller.

I thought you said you played Guitar Hero II loads before?

I have the 3 demo already, due to internet'd. But i'll download it again for conveniance sake.

HoT - I've pre-ordered Tomb Raider Anniversary 360 from gameplay. Can't wait to play it, mind you my 360 is off being repaired at the mo so I hope I get it back soon - its been two weeks. If you do (or anyone else) decide to get it let me know what its like - you'll all be playing it before me:(

HoT - I've pre-ordered Tomb Raider Anniversary 360 from gameplay. Can't wait to play it, mind you my 360 is off being repaired at the mo so I hope I get it back soon - its been two weeks. If you do (or anyone else) decide to get it let me know what its like - you'll all be playing it before me:(

Just ordered it now. I got it off Play for £24.99 as Gameplay had jacked up the price by an extra fiver. Also preordered Naruto from play.com aswell as its only £32.99 on there.

Bloody hell. To play Guitar Hero III with a standard controller is...completely feckin' ridiculous...

Thats how Letty plays it, i have no idea how.

I love playing with the guitar, i guess she just can't do two things at once.