N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Jordan
New Xbox360 Packs: 3 November

€279 Arcade Pack

---> Core, wireless controller, 256MB memory card, 5 Live Arcade games, a demo disc, "additional content" and a 1 year Xbox Live subscription

€300 Premium Standalone

---> Premium, Wireless Controller

€349 Premium Value Pack

--> Premium, wireless controller, Forza 2, Viva Piñata.

€385 Call Of Duty 4 Pack

--> Premium, wireless controller, Call of Duty 4, Forza 2, Viva Pinata

All systems have an HDMI connection.

So wait,

We now have (price order):

Core

Arcade

Premium

Halo 3 Premium

Premium Value Pack

CoD4 Pack

Elite

Nice one MS...

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait,

We now have (price order):

Core

Arcade

Premium

Halo 3 Premium

Premium Value Pack

CoD4 Pack

Elite

Nice one MS...

I know what you mean its just stupid now, even Sony are at it. Although im not the greatest fan of the Wii you have to thank Nintendo just came out with the one model.

New Xbox360 Packs: 3 November

€279 Arcade Pack

---> Core, wireless controller, 256MB memory card, 5 Live Arcade games, a demo disc, "additional content" and a 1 year Xbox Live subscription

€300 Premium Standalone

---> Premium, Wireless Controller

€349 Premium Value Pack

--> Premium, wireless controller, Forza 2, Viva Piñata.

€385 Call Of Duty 4 Pack

--> Premium, wireless controller, Call of Duty 4, Forza 2, Viva Pinata

All systems have an HDMI connection.

Why oh why do they insist on having Forza 2? When I eventually make the jump and actually buy a 360 later on in the year, I want Halo 3 and PGR4 with the system, not Forza and viva pinata!!!

Guest Jordan
One of my front USB ports has packed in.

Enough to convince GameStation to give me a new, HDMI console?

No.

Honestly, I bought an Elite for the HDMI, its miles worse than VGA. Really bad jaggies in alot of games.

Admittedly its smoother, but you shouldn't do that because you have a crapped out USB port.

I've had Halo 3 since launch and only played the single player campaign because I've been playing Fifa 08 and Blue Dragon, I've been reading the matchmaking is a mess at the moment so I haven't missed much and anyway The Orange Box is out in 2 weeks!

I need to start Bioshock before that's out.

I've had Halo 3 since launch and only played the single player campaign because I've been playing Fifa 08 and Blue Dragon, I've been reading the matchmaking is a mess at the moment so I haven't missed much and anyway The Orange Box is out in 2 weeks!

I need to start Bioshock before that's out.

its hardly a mess, its good solid fun.

I just don't want to be forced to play a single gamestyle repeatedly, there's not even a game browser as there's always been in since the early PC online FPS's. It's been a system used online for ages and it's easy to use but I can live without it if it plays the right mixture of gametypes without it getting repetitive.

But it looks like they're fixing the frequency of how often shotty snipers appearing.

Guest Jordan
How do you fix this when trying to play with someone online in Halo 3

"Unable to join.

The party may have an imcomplete network setup. Your setting is Moderate NAT which can be less compatible.More details go to Bungie."

Halo 3 servers have massive issues at the moment, should be fine later. Although NAT issues shouldn't usually effect unless they're strict.