Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I got a 360 Core system, gonna get a Hard Drive + a game next Tuesday and I'm getting 1 or 2 games in the first week of the new year. :)

I'll buy Perfect Dark Zero if I can find the Tin Box Edition somewhere, otherwise I'm going for Project Gotham 3 and buy PDZ when it's cheaper. I'll also get Fable: The Lost Chapters this holiday and Jade Empire sometimes next year.

Some other older games you'd recommend?

Well I got my premium pack today for christmas, and I'm loving it. I bought Kameo and PD0 myself. Haven't played much of either of them but they're both really enjoyable so far.

The controller is PERFECT. Looks like sex and feels like heaven in your hands. Got a limited edition remote with my premium too! Its so cute!

Dashboard is brilliant too, so simple yet so complex :heh:

Only problem is I want LIVE, yet my TV is AGES away from up here. So I have to get a wireless adaptor (£60:() but I dunno if it will reach or not. Anyone know how far they go?

Make that the 5th of Jan. =P

Oh and ermm yeah I'll pick it up...

Ok I have a new problem..... Well, I got a premium pack and therefore it came with a wireless controller... Only problem being it doesn't auto detect it.... I dunno what to do... The XBOX instructions said refere to wireless controller instructions and ermmm there are none. o.o

So yah help....

Most painful console setup ever. ;_;

You need to push and hold the Xbox guide button on the controller. (The big X in the middle). It will then search for the nearest console and assign itself the necessary player position.

This also turns on the console itself for the more lazy amongst us.

So to get on LIVE its gonna cost me £100 :cry:

( £60 - wireless adaptor + £40 - 12 month subscription)

Bah i'll find the money somehow, it definately seems worth it, I'm worried if the wireless adaptor will reach my router though, my router is very far away in my house from my gaming TV.

So to get on LIVE its gonna cost me £100 :cry:

( £60 - wireless adaptor + £40 - 12 month subscription)

Bah i'll find the money somehow, it definately seems worth it, I'm worried if the wireless adaptor will reach my router though, my router is very far away in my house from my gaming TV.

Just buy a long crossover cable, costing you about £7.

P.S Dont buy one from PC World/Comet etc, they will try sell you one at about 3 times the cost. By a standard unbranded cable from an independant retailer or ebay.

Just buy a long crossover cable, costing you about £7.

P.S Dont buy one from PC World/Comet etc, they will try sell you one at about 3 times the cost. By a standard unbranded cable from an independant retailer or ebay.

Trust me, my 360 is FAR too far away from my Router to connect with a cable. Its like the 360 is at the far right of my house downstairs and my Router far left of my house upstairs. My house is VERY big too :hmm:

Also my mum wouldn't let me have cables running through the house everywhere.

At the moment I got a 360 Core system, gonna get a Hard Drive + a game next Tuesday and I'm getting 1 or 2 games in the first week of the new year. :)

Good luck getting a hard drive, they all seem to be sold out. I cant find any anywhere, i think they're as hard to get as the console itself. :cry:

Trust me, my 360 is FAR too far away from my Router to connect with a cable. Its like the 360 is at the far right of my house downstairs and my Router far left of my house upstairs. My house is VERY big too :hmm:

Also my mum wouldn't let me have cables running through the house everywhere.

I thought that when I sorted my xbox Live out last year but I got a MASSIVE cable and it worked with still cable to spare. Just goto a pc shop and tell them you want the biggest cable they have.

I thought that when I sorted my xbox Live out last year but I got a MASSIVE cable and it worked with still cable to spare. Just goto a pc shop and tell them you want the biggest cable they have.

Problem is my mum wouldn't let me have a cable running all the way through the house. She's awkward like that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!