Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Xbox360 having EXTREMELY short stock supply in the UK, really doesn't surprise me, and every launch we have of a console, they say this kind of stuff!

I'm pleased i have preorders at both Gameplay, and Comet though!

I so hope i get one! :indeed:

AND what is ANNOYING ME no-end is they are STILL saying Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham racing 3 may not be ready for launch! I mean FFS! The launch line-up will not be AS good without these three MAJOR TITLES! :angry:

AND what is ANNOYING ME no-end is they are STILL saying Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham racing 3 may not be ready for launch! I mean FFS! The launch line-up will not be AS good without these three MAJOR TITLES! :angry:

Who is saying? I will eat my hat if they dont make launch.

________

YAMAHA RZ350

Edited by Johelian

when i was in game a few weeks back i asked them how many xbox 360's they was getting and they told me only about 30, I have pre ordered with gameplay and my bro has pre ordered with Comet. I have ordered PGR 3 with my xbox and hope it will come at launch as some of the new vids i have seen for it are great#! the detail they have put into the game.

Who is saying? I will eat my hat if they dont make launch.

Ok, i STILL think that Perfect Dark Zero won't make launch! I haven't changed my mind! :wink:

Some bloke from Microsoft said in a interview that the official launch line-up will be announced a few weeks after X05 so thats either next week or the week after? I bet it's the week GTA: LBS is released on PSP to stop some hype over that!

:smile:

I really want to know the launch titles now, i had quite a big list ready to be preordered in Gamestation and now it might have quite a few taken off because they may not make it! :weep:

i realy dont think u should all be that upset about the perfect dark not makin dead line i mean im the most guted person it was one of my favorit games for the 64 it was 007 with every thing that u wanted and then they go and take it to the sex box wich was like delayin zelda on me a stab to the hart i tell ye. so the fact it never made cube and wont be out on time again fills me with a little bitter twisted joy as for the rest of the games i will only experiance them if a freind owns 360 i do like the look of too human but need to see real game play futage.

i realy dont think u should all be that upset about the perfect dark not makin dead line i mean im the most guted person it was one of my favorit games for the 64 it was 007 with every thing that u wanted and then they go and take it to the sex box wich was like delayin zelda on me a stab to the hart i tell ye. so the fact it never made cube and wont be out on time again fills me with a little bitter twisted joy as for the rest of the games i will only experiance them if a freind owns 360 i do like the look of too human but need to see real game play futage.

And breath.

I might trade in my Xbox fairly soon. I'll finish up Halo 2 on Legendary and then I'll pop in to my local emporiums and see their respective trade-in prices.

omg, i just have to post this i love the realeses or new consoles! its so exiting!, like no matter hwo many pics you see of the machine its allways diffrent in real life like when i 2st got my ps2 it was so small! and the gamecube contollers first time oulling the l and r triggers! uhhh cant wait!

Only 50 days to go!

It be better when we get into November because we can then say 'very early next month' the console is released!

CANNOT WAIT! Actually this wait is so much easier then the Gamecube one, because i preordered that in JAN and had to wait till MAY!

Have i said that before? or did i have a deju vu! :D

Sorry for double posting!

but i thought i let you know that Segas-Condemned game for Xbox360 has now got it's own website and....

Sega has officially announced it WILL BE a day 1 launch title for the USA, therefore it should be for Europe as well!

YES!

Ohhhh I keep spending all my money and the xbox 360 fund is significantly small right now, EEK!

Cant wait to catch up on the games i missed out on though (never had an Xbox :() What games do you think are worth hunting down cheap?

But, we don't know how backwards compatibility will work yet, I mean apparently only a certain few are going to work. If it can play any though, the only ones I want are Ninja Gaiden and Jade Empire.

MS say "Top selling XBOX games" Meaning all exclusive ones and best selling 3rd party. However, they can add to more games later in the consoles life. So don't worry about it :)

WTF? Why would they be going to see a closed XBOX360 showing? That makes no sense... O_o

Ok. 2nd time.

Microsoft is letting people try out the 360. You knowm journalists and people like that. And my brother and his class were invited to join them.

I hope thats clearerer.

Ok. 2nd time.

Microsoft is letting people try out the 360. You knowm journalists and people like that. And my brother and his class were invited to join them.

I hope thats clearerer.

All I read was "Haha Jordan, no Xbox 360 for you!".

I hope you get to go, Zaraki. Be sure to keep us all posted on the matter - especially Jordan.