Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get back to finishing the Medium career off. I was really into it, then last week just couldn't play it, but I might try again. Before when I was setting myself just a couple of games to play I was actually playing them a lot, although lost interest slightly now.

i can do medium but hard decimates me! GH I's jump from medium to hard seems more graduated. But then they didn't have to cater for people who were already damn good at the game, and 3 button chords!!!! ouchie!

Guest Stefkov
Went to play PGR3 yesterday for the first time in ages, it didn't find a single game. How can no-one in the whole world be playing it?

You didnt play Blazing Angels. Every day I tried for an online game. No games available, all the time. I couldn't believe no-one was playing it at the time.

Keep at it, i was exactly the same with the PS2 version. Eventually, it just clicks and you can do it, and it's really great when it does.

I'm starting to get it, just some songs have ridiculous amounts of fret movement involved.

You didnt play Blazing Angels. Every day I tried for an online game. No games available, all the time. I couldn't believe no-one was playing it at the time.

That's a shit game though, PGR3 isn't.

You must totally suck at GH2 then, mediums a piece of piss.:p

I have no problem admitting it, I'm shit at all rhythm games.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!