Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or do I need to do a connection test every time I start up the console to get on Live? It doesn't auto connect itself, for some reason...but after the test, it's fine :S

That sounds like a problem. Mine connects straight away, check your internet settings? Cant really say what to check them for though, I don't know much about all that.

WWWOOOOOO!!! THANK FUCK FOR THAT! Finally the best live enabled title is finally working on Xbox 360! Go Street Fighter III Third Strike!!!

Dude, can I add you so I can play you online sometime? :D. Finally, someone else who's as excited about this as I am :D.

Shit thats a good deal.

Yes, but not the best around:

http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx/GAME_Home/Xbox360_GAME_Home/Hardware_Xbox360_GAME_Home!827473

then go to Asda and buy Pro Evo for £17.99 (also available at Shopto.net for £20). You're basically getting PGR3, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged and an extra Official Wireless pad for £18 over the play.com bundle

btw, ChoicesUK is the sales website for Choices, the high street DVD rental store (2nd biggest after Blockbuster). Just thought i'd mention it incase anyone was worried about ordering from them.

April back compat update is out:

Highlights:

Street Fighter Anniversarry Collection

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Jet Set Radio Future.

Full list on Major Nelson.com

YAYNESS!!!

Off to buy Street Fighter after work tomorrow then i guess

although I would like too play SF Alpha and 3rd Strike on xbox live I already have Alpha 3 and 3rd Strike on the Dreamcast plus Alpha collection on the PS2. Plus I have the acade stick for both consoles.

I not gonna but Alpha collection on the 360 unless they released an arcade stick. Playing with the pad is BS!!

Is it just me, or do I need to do a connection test every time I start up the console to get on Live? It doesn't auto connect itself, for some reason...but after the test, it's fine :S

Mine does that. I think its something to do with the fact that I have both ethernet for 360 and nintendo dongle for Wii.

although I would like too play SF Alpha and 3rd Strike on xbox live I already have Alpha 3 and 3rd Strike on the Dreamcast plus Alpha collection on the PS2. Plus I have the acade stick for both consoles.

I not gonna but Alpha collection on the 360 unless they released an arcade stick. Playing with the pad is BS!!

What's this then?

madcatzstick_52.jpg

Mine does that. I think its something to do with the fact that I have both ethernet for 360 and nintendo dongle for Wii.

So do I, but my 360 signs in to LIve on its own no problem.

I have 3rd strike on Dreamcast too, but also bought it on Xbox just for the Live gaming, just shows how good that fighter is.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!