Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Good choices that.

I'm quite happy because my brother bought my Gold Live for my birthday so it expires on my birthday, so I could get another one.

I got home at about 4:30 and stuck in Crackdown and played since then. Only stopping for Tea and the game is lasting a while. I've killed all of the people lower than the Main man. Took me a while to figure out that there was a big space up the top of the map with nothing there so I checed it out.

I've got about 170-200 agility orbs. And I can already jump 25 feet. So whats the other 300 for, I thought the demo sped up that process. I collected about 100 or so and could jump 30 feet. Can you jump higher?

Guest Stefkov

I guess we can. Maybe at about 9?

I got my Agility up to 3 stars, everythign else apart from grenades/explosives are up to 2 stars.

Played Worms loads earlier with a couple of friends and it's awesome. Don't regret buying it one bit, I reckon i'll end up playing it more than most of my actual retail games! A friend bought GRAW 2 today and brought it over, it's pretty cool. Really nice environments.

Played GRAW 2 co-op last night, brought back good memories from the first game. Once again I saved the day with my sniping skillz.

Memories indeed :heh:

Yeah so Worms, how we gonna do this?

What times best for people for starters.

Just downloaded Worms and I'm glad I did, it rocks! Its a shame they didn't include more voices to choose from, especially considering they were way under the old 50mb limit!

Any news on what they are going to release as downloadable content? They are going to need to be carful introducing new weapons so they don't screw uo the balance.

I'm still slightly annoyed there is no select worm option but I'm suprised to notice that it is not that big a problem...I do miss the baseball bat...