• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I got GoW yesterday.

It's amazing.

To say the least...

I've seen you in my friends list playing it. It seemed youwere on the first level for quite a while. Is Casual hard in your opinion? No i shant say hard, i'll say challeniging instead. Is it challenging?

Id be up for some co-op with anyone.

American already has Gears so just go over to neo-gaf or the official Gears forums. And have you read the reviews? The Framerate is a silky smooth 30fps for the whole game except for cutscense but atleast it's not intefering the gameplay.

wow your cool...

Must delete my gamerpoints, then i can get a cool attitude and diss others :)

No, I just think it sad how people are playing the game just for the achievement points.

Guest Stefkov

You had to put a pic of your tv into those images...didnt you DiemetriX...

Have you put the other Gears disc into your 360 yet and watched it? Is it worth the extra £10 some peopel are paying for it...me.

Just finished palying the Superman Demo...it sucks soooo much but it's Fun to just grab a Truxck, fly up as high as you can go, drop it and watrch the destruction below >> and heat vision some people while your flying at super speed, other tan that..it's crap

GOW...I haven't seen ANYTHING of this, but it's been hyped up a lot, been reading this thread with all the GOW stuff and I have no idea weather to get it or not, raelyl can't buy anything at the minute, no job anymorea nd the fundage I ahve is for my Wii, but I might consider it later on.

Have you put the other Gears disc into your 360 yet and watched it? Is it worth the extra £10 some peopel are paying for it...me.

Put the TV to prove it's my place.

And I haven't seen the DVD yet. I have to play trough GOW first :p

im getting it too and i'd say it is worth it for the PURDY tin and the art book looks pretty nice.

Images ahoy!

1.jpg

whats the Wii-mote look-a-likey on the the right about dude?

Just got in from work and checked, my order is dispatched and yes I will be up for some co-op action especially after the laugh I had with Caris and Chuck on GRAW that time.

It's a date, by the way what are the co-op Kameo achivments like to get?

It's a date' date=' by the way what are the co-op Kameo achivments like to get?[/quote']

The A ranking ones I got by myself using 2 pads as I found it easier offline as the doom trolls appear ( they dont online ). I really need to get back on that and get the rest of the achievements, sure they are worth 0 points but I just love that game to bits.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!