N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Did GRAW chapter 2 always cost 600 points?!? I'm sure it was 1200, i checked last night and it was 600....?

With so much present buying im not sure if i will be able to get GoW, i need o do one saturday nights work and i might be able to afford....hmmm

Did GRAW chapter 2 always cost 600 points?!? I'm sure it was 1200, i checked last night and it was 600....?

With so much present buying im not sure if i will be able to get GoW, i need o do one saturday nights work and i might be able to afford....hmmm

Its 600 now??? Man was I ripped off then.

Guest Stefkov
Its 600 now??? Man was I ripped off then.

Yeah im totally sure it was when i checked.Saw these in GAME today, while someone was preordering their Wii I took a sneaky picture of it:

dsc00170ra7.th.jpg

GoW tin boxes. They looked so shiny when i was up close to them. they were behind the till so i couldnt really reach over and touch them.

Guest Stefkov
Wow they do look really nice. Perhaps the extra tenner after all?

That was what i was thinking, when i looked at them. I might go for it, ou get a making of DVD and something else extra I read somewhere.

Depends if you got the receipt, if the fault is obvious (as it will be checked). If all is okay they should do it, but some people are mooks.

Hmm, guess I'll have to try Microsoft after all then as whilst it freezes on me a lot it's too sporadic to be reliably demonstrated.

The wireless reciever seems to be a bit off, too: quite a few times I've had to manually push the power button as the wireless controllers aren't turning the machine on. Obviously I don't care about having to do that, I'm just worried it could get worse.

I just think that having spent £300 on something it should be reliable; if I wanted these annoyances I'd be a PC gamer.

Oh, and for those after the 'Limited Edition' of Gears of War: try here. I haven't tried them for preorders yet, but they've been good for normal orders.

Guest Stefkov

I like the sound of a lot of those Achievemnts. The first load are just the same as GRAW, finish the game.

should be fun to kill 100,000 people online though.

i cant believe shops have GoW in and we're not allowed to buy it for OVER A WEEK!!!

:cry:

I know, it's FUCKING SHIT! (the buying thing, not the game...)

I'm hoping shopto.net, which is where I got it from, will send it out soon, preferably so it'll arrive on launch day at the latest.

I'll be trying to pick up the collectors edition, i have some extra cash lying around.

Now I just have to decide between my love for Tony Hawk's games and my Sonic-whorenes...

Yeah im totally sure it was when i checked.Saw these in GAME today, while someone was preordering their Wii I took a sneaky picture of it:

dsc00170ra7.th.jpg

GoW tin boxes. They looked so shiny when i was up close to them. they were behind the till so i couldnt really reach over and touch them.

yam! November 17th cant come soon enough....

Guest Stefkov

that link keeps crashing Opera for me. wierd.

Anyway...yeah Blue Dragon looks the shit.

It looks so damn nice, seisously does look as if your in an anime.

I need that game.

Quickfire question:

Do i get it from gampeplay for £5 cheaper, or do i get it from game.co.uk for the normal price but get 800 points which would take me up to over 3000 points overall, which means i have £7 for the Wii later on?

Guest Stefkov
Really don't know what to make of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. The game just feels weird.

I thought it was a good, game, but iunderstand what you mean, it was wierd when i played it. Probably because i had never played a game like that before, you'll get used to it.

Really don't know what to make of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. The game just feels weird.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I love it. Not been able to play it since the weekend I bought it. Damn work making me too tired for games.

I've a £50 credit note at Gamestation and am not sure what to spend it on. I've GoW on order at Amazon and so it's between Vegas, Sonic, or just getting a couple of DS games. Can't decide, I kinda wanna play Trauma Centre.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!