Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw it a couple months ago-its pretty nice though i'd hate to carry the fecker.

doea anyone actually enjoy UMK3?

That thing would crush your legs!

I hated the Splinter Cell demo. Running around in the dark looking for a spy is not fun. Lumines is cool though, might have to buy it.

Guest Stefkov
pes 6 is out this week, does anyone know if there is a major graphical difference between the 360 and ps2 versions?

I cant wait for that this friday. Gonna be a nice weekend playing that.

Just a note, i played on fifa 07 on the ps2 and it looks shite, worse that PES6 on ps2, seriously, and thats like a year older than it.

i'm up for Halo tonight if anyone else wants to join, i didnt too bad last time I played, it was like the third time i played and i didnt come last, so im up for toniht if anyone wants to play.

Finally got Saints Row... SP is pretty good, lots of fun. Missions are much better than those crappy GTA missions (such as doing checkpoints, controllign remote control cars etc)...

only is very ok, a full game always has lags, and doesn't really rrequire skill, 3v3 and 4v4 are the only good matches...

PES delivers so much damn fun. It's like you are one with the game when you play multiplayer. You have so much fun having a laugh at your friend when he misses a shot, hits the crossbar and pulling off fancy runs. That game just feels intouch with you. I don't get that sense from any other football game. All the others just feel mono.

PES delivers so much damn fun. It's like you are one with the game when you play multiplayer. You have so much fun having a laugh at your friend when he misses a shot, hits the crossbar and pulling off fancy runs. That game just feels intouch with you. I don't get that sense from any other football game. All the others just feel mono.

As gay as that sounds, I couldn't agree more. BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVA!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!