Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
dunno bout you guys/gals but 20gb is enough for me..once im finished with a demo i delete it same with videos :/

I'm not sure, Ive kept a few of my videos, might get rid of them though. I can get them on the pc. However the demos. I've kept Battlefield since i got my 360, dont know why. Maybe just to pick it and shoot some people. And the fifa demo ust to gon on it and **** Barcelona, until pro evo comes.

I think ive got 10 gig left maybe 11 or 12.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with me, Not sure why anyone would need 100gb. I've never had less than 12gb free.

Got Prince of Persia today, hoping it runs ok on 360. Few interesting games coming out over the next couple of months, with Gears of War, Viva Pinata, and Sonic (I'll still get it despite the crappy demo...). Got a whole week next week to play Oblivion aswell, so finally starting to enjoy my Xbox. Tak, up for some DOA next week?

Project 8 sk8s out demo

Xbox 360 trial of Tony Hawk's new endeavor scheduled to arrive on Xbox Live Marketplace tomorrow.

Most kids' dreams of being skaters were dashed when they lost their first tooth to a handplant gone awry, broke their wrist to a misplaced kickflip, or sprained an ankle just trying to get on a skateboard. One game franchise that has let even the most uncoordinated people at least get a taste of what it's like to pull off some aerial skating tricks is the Tony Hawk series from Activision.

The latest in the Birdhouse founder's line of games comes out in early November, but Activision is giving Xbox 360 owners a free ride early. The publisher has announced that a free demo for Tony Hawk's Project 8 is scheduled to hit Xbox Live Marketplace tomorrow.

According to a statement from Activision, the demo will let gamers try out some of Project 8's new features--Nail the Trick gives skaters precision control over their characters' feet in order to flip the board, Filmer challenges players to follow a cameraman and perform stunts he calls out, and Spot Challenges are various goals that can be accomplished as the gamer sees fit.

Tony Hawk's Project 8 is being developed by Neversoft Entertainment and is rated T for Teen. The game is also scheduled to be released on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Xbox. For more information, read GameSpot's previous coverage.

Maybe add another bundle above the premium, or maybe make the premium the core and one with the 100GB HDD the Premium, or probably just sell the 100GB HDD seperate as optional, because let's face it you don't really need that much memory.

I still thinking about getting a 360 i'm more intrestered in that there might be pricecuts/different bundles etc.

I still thinking about getting a 360 i'm more intrestered in that there might be pricecuts/different bundles etc.

bundles for xmas maybe but price cuts? not really, no need to yet. wait to see what happens after the HD-DVD comes out ie. till after xmas if you can bare it!

Thanks man been waiting for those to come out sure a hell of a lot harder than CoD2 damn luckily i have a friend who loved playing online with CoD2 so easy points:D

Hmm, their were no online achievments for cod2 :P i cant wait for cod3, will be getting all achievments on that for sure. Cant wait for the online multiplayer.

in middle of call at mo to support the guy isnt too brill at english but after removing hardrive and trying to turn on its now 1 red light...currently on hold for E79 fixes hopefully...

if i have to send in hopefully will get something for my troubles...*gears of war* wink wink

have to send in for repair gah currently on hold again

just finished call 40! minutes on the phone to them have to send it off for repair and dont get anything for my trouble :/ cheers MS bloody glad its in warranty or there would ave been hell to pay

my 360 has to be sent in for repairs :( the 3 red lights of doom gah!!

wondering if anyone else on forum has had to send theres in for repair and can help with:

on phone i got given a ref number do i quote this to UPS courier service? or await email with the info on it?

also how long did it take you to get the 360 back?

and what packaging did you use to contain the 360 when being shipped?

has it broke again since?

in middle of call at mo to support the guy isnt too brill at english but after removing hardrive and trying to turn on its now 1 red light...currently on hold for E79 fixes hopefully...

if i have to send in hopefully will get something for my troubles...*gears of war* wink wink

just finished call 40! minutes on the phone to them have to send it off for repair and dont get anything for my trouble :/ cheers MS bloody glad its in warranty or there would ave been hell to pay

You should have rung the company you bought it from, I sent mine back through Gameplay and I got a brand new one in 3 days :D

my 360 has to be sent in for repairs :( the 3 red lights of doom gah!!

wondering if anyone else on forum has had to send theres in for repair and can help with:

on phone i got given a ref number do i quote this to UPS courier service? or await email with the info on it?

also how long did it take you to get the 360 back?

and what packaging did you use to contain the 360 when being shipped?

has it broke again since?

You honestly expected compensation on the first return, and Gears of War, you're having a laugh.

But to answer your questions, no you don't have to quote a number to UPS, when you get the email you'll be given MSs account number with UPS, when you phone them you quote that number so that MS pay for the return. Takes around 5 days to get it replaced, depending on wether or not a weekend get's in the way. And I sent mine back in the box they sent to me via UPS, seeing as they aren't sending you one I suggest using the box it came in.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!