Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tailzo, I'm currently playing through Enchanted Arms but as I haven't had much chance to play it recently i'm only 37%. Your description is pretty spot on how I feel about it though!

Feel free to battle me online when you've finished the game. =)

who's getting the camera/got it?

what do people think?

OH SHIT!!! i think i'm going to have to buy enchanted arms and the vison camera today!!!

Aye av got it m8 its alrite, the totemball game fucks ya after playing it for a while, I was nakkard

Its a shame there is only 1 game, More will prob come soon

This maybe old news don't know if it is or not but anyway :P

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Windows gaming platform.

boxcrossfirewhite.jpg

* Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories.

* Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom.

* Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver.

* Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios and utilizes the same binding technology as Xbox 360.

* Provides a great value by eliminating the need for additional accessories for Windows-based gaming at an attractive price point.

* Plugs into a PC USB port and has a six foot cable.

* Future drivers available for Windows Vistaâ„¢ and Force Feedback for the Wireless Racing Wheel.

Price: $19.99 Us

xbox.com

Like I would buy GoW but 10-12 hours for a game is a turn off when they are charging £50 for it. They need to change the amount of effort in terms that this generation of games should at least be 15 hours of gamplay.

Spinter Cell, PES6, and alot of other games besides or very previous gen games, in terms of gameplay I mean come on how many generic fps have we seen. They keep on saying now with added physics:

Before I start I know its based on hardware.

But shouln't game engines contain physics inside of there programable engine.

I mean FEAR, Bioshock, turok(even though we haven't seen much of it),etc. all of which look pretty samey you take a gun and kill stuff.

They arn't mqaking games any different on any platform out there, god damn it. They arn't making games feel new and unique just boring

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jordan
This maybe old news don't know if it is or not but anyway :P

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

Cheap... probably gunna pick this up.

Like I would buy GoW but 10-12 hours for a game is a turn off when they are charging £50 for it. They need to change the amount of effort in terms that this generation of games should at least be 15 hours of gamplay.

Spinter Cell, PES6, and alot of other games besides or very previous gen games, in terms of gameplay I mean come on how many generic fps have we seen. They keep on saying now with added physics:

Before I start I know its based on hardware.

But shouln't game engines contain physics inside of there programable engine.

I mean FEAR, Bioshock, turok(even though we haven't seen much of it),etc. all of which look pretty samey you take a gun and kill stuff.

They arn't mqaking games any different on any platform out there, god damn it. They arn't making games feel new and unique just boring

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop moaning you faggot.

DS. Wii. Do these mean anything to you?

I don't think you're looking at this the right way. Dead Rising is only about 8 hours long, but as it encourages and rewards multiple playthroughs actual game time will be closer to 40 hours if you want to get the most out of it, which is around the same amount of time you'd invest in, say, Enchanted Arms.

Speaking of which, I'm around the 80% mark with the latter. It's actually a lot better than I was expecting, but I will be selling it on once I'm done — like most RPGs, it's not the sort of thing I can see myself playing through again and again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!