Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been mentioned! But anyone looking forward to 'RockStars Table Tennis' this week?

£24.99 for a game which supposadely is meant to be VERY good on and offline!

Quite looking forward to it! Should have it thursday hopefully! :)

Right, instead of making a thread in tech section, thought id just straight up ask here.

I need a wireless router, that works with BT 2mb broadband, and wireless to 360/pc, without stopping me from using bittorrents + downloading etc.

Sorry if this has been mentioned! But anyone looking forward to 'RockStars Table Tennis' this week?

Nope. I'd rather play the ping pong mini game on Wii that'll probably come in the Wii Sports package.

Anyone seen the Huzley extended trailer at Gametrailers? I'm really excited about it.

Question for yous

Sound...

If I buy a home cinema here

Would I be able to connect it up to my 360 and tv and get great sound ?

If so what home cinema would you reccomend ?

If not what do I need ?

If you buy a surround sound system you will be able to connect the 360 to it and get good sound, but you might be better off getting the sound system seperately for which I would recomend this...

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/GENBRW/3-/857240/Spherex_5_1_Surround_Sound_Speaker_System/Product.html

out of stock on play.com atm but you could find it elsewhere, it's a great system anyways and you can use it for everything not just xbox / 360 I've had mine for a couple of months now and I've had no problems with it.

also if your buying a TV seperately, you could get a HDTV or you could go for the cheaper and more versatile option of buying a new decent monitor and buying a VGA cable and getting HD resolution via that, just make sure that the monitor has a reasonably high native resolution, hmm as for the DVD part of your "home cinema system" why bother? the 360 can play DVD's in progressive scan.

anyways, thats my advice up to you what you buy though, hope that helps anyways. ::shrug:

Guys this will be my last router-based question lol

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=2SFG&SearchType=1&CategorySelectedId=11177&SearchTerms=Routers&PageMode=3&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=11177,50909,4294959958,4294959957

I have found this now is it any good? I also want it so I can play my DS/PSP & Wii online via WiFi.

I can't wait until I go live :D

Are you crazy?

I was looking forward to this loads but after people played this at E3 I'm not sure. They said it doesn't play that well, it can be fun but other times its not.

The impressions haven't been so good. I'll just wait till the reviews till I order a copy.

Guest Stefkov

so does anyone want to have a game on GRAW tonight? whats a good time for anyone, nytime untill 11 is ok for me?

Hi guys; how many of you guys have a HDTV; which model/brand is it and is it good?

I'm looking into buying one, and I thought this would be the easiest way to see what some of the better cheap sets out there are.

I have a HDTV and it has amazing quality. Better than the Samsungs (which we have at work) . It's not that expensive. Not sure where they sell them tough.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!