Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Go back through your games and find the achievement that gave you an odd number, then in the same game there'll be another one with the remaining round points! So there should be a 3G achievement in one of the games you played, Letty, if one of them had a 7g achievement too.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know a game was on the way... I actually quite liked the film (which was based on a comic, to clarify) although I predict a crappy game.

edit: on the other hand, I just watched some videos on ign and it doesn't look as bad as I imagined... somewhat repetitive but definitely worth a try.

An underrated game arrives on XBL next week.

You know why the call them Xbox Originals? Because you can't call 'em Xbox Classics. Case in point, Rare's first Xbox title, Grabbed By The Ghoulies is your next Xbox Original. Oh, I kid, Rare!

The UK developer's debut game under the ownership of Microsoft will drop on the Xbox Live Marketplace next Tuesday, February 16th.

Rare describes Grabbed By The Ghoulies as "a fun and stylish haunted house beat-'em-up adventure from the makers of Banjo-Kazooie that encourages you to throw toilet rolls at hunchbacks and beat up zombies with their own severed arms."

Expect it to sell for the standard Originals price of 1200 Microsoft Points when it's uploaded.

I loved that game, don't see why it got all of the bad press that it did.

Just yesterday I was scrolling through the Arcade and Original games looking for something new to play, and had the thought that after Nuts and Bolts I wanted to give Ghoulies a try. Was disappointed it wasn't already on there, but low and behold 6 hours after I had that thought the game is announced! I'm buying points for Lost and the Damned today anyway and I believe that with a 2100 point card I will have enough left over for Ghoulies so I think I'll probably be buying it!

That actual review itself is a bit...poor? Though it may well have convinced me to take this game for a spin, I'm assuming they'll have added achievements and stuff for its re-release? Also how much does 1200MSP roughly equal in RL cash monies?

That actual review itself is a bit...poor? Though it may well have convinced me to take this game for a spin, I'm assuming they'll have added achievements and stuff for its re-release? Also how much does 1200MSP roughly equal in RL cash monies?

Roughly around £10. You could probably find the Xbox disk for a lot less.

Ahh, and with no achievements either? Looks like I might be doing that then!

No achievements or any other improvements. I think it's pretty much the ISO file that you download. The only advantage is that you don't need the disk (but that's fairly useless if you don't have a big HDD).

Eternal Sonata finally arrived today.

OK , I am probably preaching to the already converted seeing as I am late to the party , but , but this thing is absolutely wonderful.

I can see how it may be a little linear and the battles could probably get repetitive but even so this is really taking me in such is the pure beauty of the graphics , soundtrack and the story (a little darker than I expected).

Still very on in the game but this could be the best £9 I have spent in ages (if not ever).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!