NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Don't think you can.

This weekend is supposed to be a free Xbox Live weekend though, but its probably the same as using a 48 hour code.

You can only get the demo's on time if you use a code that gives you minimum a week of Gold.

Man, banjo and naruto are up too? Fuckit, I'll use that free 30 days they sent me when I RRoD'd :heh:

I just bought a X360 Pro 60 GB. I've been a Nintendo fan for 20 years, but I now have a non-Nintendo console for the first time.

And wow, the online system is a lot better than Wii. Sure you have to pay a subscription, but I feel free demos alone are worth the money. And the games... Fallout 3 and Mirror's Edge alone are better than the whole Q4 Wii line-up.

I just bought a X360 Pro 60 GB. I've been a Nintendo fan for 20 years, but I now have a non-Nintendo console for the first time.

And wow, the online system is a lot better than Wii. Sure you have to pay a subscription, but I feel free demos alone are worth the money. And the games... Fallout 3 and Mirror's Edge alone are better than the whole Q4 Wii line-up.

Hey, this is the xbox 360 thread of a Nintendo forum, about 9/10 of the people in this thread have felt the same thing and made the shift ;)

Hey, this is the xbox 360 thread of a Nintendo forum, about 9/10 of the people in this thread have felt the same thing and made the shift ;)

Very true!

I have to agree with the epicness of November in terms of games coming out. Seriously, I'm at wits-end trying to think how I'm gonna get all the games that I want. It's great to get all these great games but all within a matter of days/weeks is just poor time scaling by the publishers. Not really going to complain though as I'll still be picking up many games, Mrror's Edge, GHWT, RB2 and others if I can afford them.

I just played Space Giraffe for the first time in ages...I still don't have a clue whats going on in that game.

Naruto: The Broken Bond demo is up, just downloaded it and had a quick go...

Pretty much similar to the original one, with the added feature of "tagging" in partners... And QTE's in boss battles.

Most likely will skip this at release and just pick it up in the new year... If I had to choose between this and the PS3's Naruto game, PS3's would come out on top (The combat is just to much win!)

But still, I'll just buy both <3 ^^

wer?

iv got mine for 36 off GAME with a code, then an extra £2.50 ill earn in points :)

wer?

iv got mine for 36 off GAME with a code, then an extra £2.50 ill earn in points :)

HMW - only this weekend though! Hurry!

Well my must-buy list is now looking like this;

Fallout 3

Gears Of War 2

Mirror's Edge (replaces Banjo, the Mirror's demo impressed me and i don't see me buying 2 games in one day)

Left 4 Dead

Maybe's;

Quantum of Solace

Endwar

Guitar Hero: World Tour

CoD5: World at War

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3

Sonic Unleashed

Rock Band 2

Naruto: The Broken Bond

Prince Of Persia

That is one crazy Christmas period! Under normal circumstances i'd buy all of those on release day!

I kinda want a new Wii game too so i can justify it's place under my TV, i've not bought a single game for it since i bought the console back in March! Anything worth buying from the Christmas releases?

Was playing Viva Pinata TiP earlier and killed a sour pinata that entered the garden and it left seeds for a weed. Then I had a load of weeds come up which took out a few of my pinatas, and then I tried hacking the weeds down but that just brought about more seeds for weeds.

Before I knew it my garden was taken over by the bastard things and I couldn't kill them fast enough. I hired weedlings but they weren't having much effect.

They took out every single one of my pinatas and have pretty much ruined my garden :(

Was playing Viva Pinata TiP earlier and killed a sour pinata that entered the garden and it left seeds for a weed. Then I had a load of weeds come up which took out a few of my pinatas, and then I tried hacking the weeds down but that just brought about more seeds for weeds.

Before I knew it my garden was taken over by the bastard things and I couldn't kill them fast enough. I hired weedlings but they weren't having much effect.

They took out every single one of my pinatas and have pretty much ruined my garden :(

This is a real annoyance in TiP.

Best thing to do is dig a moat around the weeds first as seeds can't plant in water. Then either smash or sell (at a loss, but it's quicker) the little bastards.

Cool...BUT Super Sonic doesn't talk!!! Why is he talking?? Super Sonic is just meant to represnt pure energy.

Cool...BUT Super Sonic doesn't talk!!! Why is he talking?? Super Sonic is just meant to represnt pure energy.

He does now....

This is a real annoyance in TiP.

Best thing to do is dig a moat around the weeds first as seeds can't plant in water. Then either smash or sell (at a loss, but it's quicker) the little bastards.

Yeah, I am so annoyed about it, cos it was the first garden I've had that I actually thought looked fairly decent. I've also got a problem with how little stuff you can have in the garden compared to the size of the land. Still it is enjoyable.

He spoke in Sonic Adventure and in Sonic Adventure 2...(i think)

Just played Naruto Broken Bonds demo... ugh. I knew the first one wasn't special, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. I mean, I know it's just a demo, but between, the horrible, horrible fighting system, the disgusting jutsu system and the QTEs in them that don't respond right and the crappy platforming.. damn. ONe thing's cool though, they use music from the the show, although the quality isn't very good.

Just played Naruto Broken Bonds demo... ugh. I knew the first one wasn't special, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. I mean, I know it's just a demo, but between, the horrible, horrible fighting system, the disgusting jutsu system and the QTEs in them that don't respond right and the crappy platforming.. damn. ONe thing's cool though, they use music from the the show, although the quality isn't very good.

I actually really enjoyed the first one, and I'm pretty much ignoring most of the big releases over the next few weeks to have some space for the second.

Well I'll still get RB2 and Wrath of the Lich King.