NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

People always say you need a D-Pad to do moves like (down-forward, up, back, down, forward, up-forward) - but if I can do Summon Suffering with Ivy on Soul Calibur XBLA with the analogue stick, and I suck at fighting games, then anyone should be able to migrate to the stick.

For the people that brought or planning to buy the red controllers thinking it has the new d pads. Someone that has the red controller has found out that it does not contain the new d pads.

*sigh* someone had to break that open to find out? It was never even claimed by M$ that they would! It's the ltd edition khaki green ones coming out for PES 2009 that have the new 'pads.

hmmm the Xbox Live Primetime Delayed has been delayed.. spring 2009
luls methinks some c+p fail went on in this sentence. I had never even heard of prime time :/

3D fighters do work with an analogue, 2D ones? Sometimes not so much...

In other news, I finished Pure last night. By pure luck... Going to work on the 'do this within races' achievements tonight. Some of them look very hard.

methinks some c+p fail went on in this sentence. I had never even heard of prime time :/

It's basically a 'blade' of the NXE where you can compete in gameshows (like 1Vs100), against other Live-players, to win prizes.

It's basically a 'blade' of the NXE where you can compete in gameshows (like 1Vs100), against other Live-players, to win prizes.

cant wait for that sounds like alot of fun if can get alot of others over xbl to play as well.

played a bit of portal still alive eariler. Only really struggled once..on level 9 i believe it was but finally figured it out in the end :yay:

stopped at end of level 10 for a break

got 4 more new levels left

Also got crackdown on hire now enjoying that alot more then i thought i would :smile:

Also got crackdown on hire now enjoying that alot more then i thought i would :smile:

Good man! I know a few of us on here really loved that game.

A Microsoft spokesperson has told Edge that Epic’s long-awaited Gears of War 2 will not be released in Japan.

“We can confirm that Gears of War 2 will not be available in Germany or Japan indefinitely” said the spokesperson.

The news may come as a shock to many observers as the original Gears of War was one of the first titles to crack the Japanese software charts during a time when the 360 console was selling at its slowest.

Edge-Online

Me included! I want another Crackdown :(...shame.

not available in germany? I know theyve got censored games a few times but this is madness.. well they can always import .. why the f are they so strict?

... I dunno maybe due to past Nazi-ism?

(not a joke, i think its a legitimate reason)

Ive just got Crackdown the other day, really enjoying it too :) nearly finished first tree of crime peoples :) Got Lost Odyssey on the go too, just finished disk one. Oblivion came two days ago havent even opened it plus i got Brian Lara 07 on the way :) Ebay has been my downfall recently :)

Saints Row 2 is great. And I'm really looking forward to Fable 2.

That's all I wanted to say.

Ive just got Crackdown the other day, really enjoying it too :) nearly finished first tree of crime peoples :) Got Lost Odyssey on the go too, just finished disk one. Oblivion came two days ago havent even opened it plus i got Brian Lara 07 on the way :) Ebay has been my downfall recently :)

Someone happy? LOL.

... I dunno maybe due to past Nazi-ism?

(not a joke, i think its a legitimate reason)

yes ofcourse..keep this game away from the german youths.. this would trigger wwIII.. (think of the gaming possibilities)

I also loved abit of crackdown! Was one of the first games i played when i got a 360.

Yeh, I also loved Crackdown. I just loved messing about in it, jumping buildings, etc. The driving of the cars was pretty rough but I never drove so it was fine. I need to get hold of the game again as it was fun. Not sure about a sequel as I think I remember the guys who made the first one said that Microsoft doesn't want another one, at that time anyway.

My 360 has finally been repaired and is now on it's way back to me so I can soon get back into Guitar Hero before World Tour comes out. Also means that I can play Saints Row 2 and possibly get Fable 2 before I was intending. You don't have to have played Fable 1 to know what's going on in Fable 2 do you? if so I'll have to go out and buy a copy of that.

Lols... Rock Revolution got rated 3.0 on IGN : peace:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/922/922468p1.html

I'm glad because I wasn't convinced that it would ever be as good as Rock band / Guitar Hero from the start and it just seemed like a quick cash-in to me, and it is as well.

And no I don't care that Konami did the whole Guitar game thing first in Japan with Guitar Freaks, fact is they went for the cheap option rather than releasing a Guitar / Band Freaks game in the UK and it's bombed, so yeah... Rock Band / Guitar Hero all the way. ^^

I need to complete crackdown. Would anyone be up for playing it coop? Can you do the missions like that? I will help anyone whose doing the island 1 or 2 ones.

Got Dead Space this morning and it's excellent. At the end of chapter 2 so far, highly recommended. Think bioshock in space for the theme and played like resident evil 4.

3D fighters do work with an analogue, 2D ones? Sometimes not so much...

In other news, I finished Pure last night. By pure luck... Going to work on the 'do this within races' achievements tonight. Some of them look very hard.

think I finished it a day or two before you :D 1st on everything. Really awesome game, like SSX on ATVs. Well, back when SSX was awesome, I mean. Think I might try and get a few of the achievements I missed too, before I get lost in Fable II tomorrow (Assuming I'm actually going to enjoy Fable II). 3 laps on freestyle should be easy. Ah, fuckit, I'm gonna go play it now!

edit: 1000 get