NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I was about to order it last night but stopped as there weren't any around. Luckily, when I went to do it tonight, there was!

"NW06GME07" should get you £3 off.

Oh...Ordered 30 seconds before I read that post as I thought noone would reply, ah well. Cheers anyway mate.

Aah, sorry.

For future reference, just search in the "voucher finder" box on the right hand side of http://www.hotukdeals.com for Game.Co.Uk. If there are any active codes they are bound to be there.

Thats what me and a friend do. Just go on 'recover gamertag', enter ur gamertag and password, takes a few minutes to download and away u go!

I've done that before but this mate doesn't have his console online so can't really do that :P

Had to send an email to Microsoft about the whereabouts of my 360. It was delivered on friday to their cosignee and its now been 5 days (if you include the rest of friday as it was delivered in the morning) and it's not being updated on the microsoft support page when I search my service ID and postcode. If it has gone walk abouts, I will go f**king ballistic. Ok, the thing doesn't work but it's the principle of the thing. I've told them I'll give it until thursday before I file formal complaints on the delivery company and microsoft's cosignee (probably won't do much but I will get the international Watchdog involved if nothing happens with the console).

If the cosignee is dodgy then why do Microsoft give you a shipping label to go to them?

I prefer using HUKD as MyVoucherCodes doesn't remove codes when they are out of date, or at least take a little too long. HUKD when you search only the active ones show up.

Fair enough. Ive not used HUKD....I shall use both henceforth, and I thank you kind squire for your advice.

I like how GAME decides to cancel your order if they can't get the money from your account. I've had Fable 2 pre-ordered from there since the start of September and they took down the LE fable 2 cos of all that malarky. Now I can't pre-order it again cos it's taken down. So an email was sent asking if I can pre-order it again otherwise I'm buying it elsewhere. Someone got back to me saying they can't help me... luckily shopto had pre-orders open. Which wasn't open when I checked 5 minutes before.

But shit. £160 on games in the next few weeks....eep.

i've decided i'm only buying Fable 2, Gears 2 or Banjo and Left 4 Dead. That's it for the rest of the year. Last year i went nuts, barely played some of the games i bought (only spent about an hour with both UT3 and The Witcher) and didn't like others (Mass Effect). Given most of them will be £20 after Christmas i'll just wait.

There's a slim chance i might get Far Cry 2 though as that's already available for under £20 on PC.

I like how GAME decides to cancel your order if they can't get the money from your account. I've had Fable 2 pre-ordered from there since the start of September and they took down the LE fable 2 cos of all that malarky. Now I can't pre-order it again cos it's taken down. So an email was sent asking if I can pre-order it again otherwise I'm buying it elsewhere. Someone got back to me saying they can't help me... luckily shopto had pre-orders open. Which wasn't open when I checked 5 minutes before.

But shit. £160 on games in the next few weeks....eep.

Same thing happened to me but it was a change of address as I have just moved and had my old address down on the pre-order :( Phoned them up and they says they had to sell my copy of the limited edition and I will only get the standard edition now... They could of at least rang first to check up... Iv bought loads of games from them in the last few weeks :(

Does anyone know how to change the billing address online for a pre-order ?

It looks like a free flash game. I'm not doubting its brilliance though.

I've got this horrible feeling my 360 is going to die a day or two before GoW2 comes out.

Im not trying to be funny, this is the absolute thruth despite how much im not going to flaunt his gamertag becuase he is actually a nice guy (from when Ive talked to him). He has just invited me to play GoW2. I checked his games list. He has played Dead Space and Far Cry 2 for ages and has got Fallout 3 and GoW2.

I know for a fact that he glitches. Ive got my suspicions that he got his gamercard wiped but got his score back again whilst using a few accounts to play with me on fifa and such. He has a VERY high gamerscore and is VERY high on world rankings. This wont mean shite to most of you but I read somewhere (joystiq? Kotaku?) that some kid who worked in some factory dishing out video games has nicked some GoW2 and Fable2 titles and is selling them.

I also know that he has several 360's from all regions and i wouldnt be surprised if amoungst them are a few ones that are modified and play downloaded titles, ala fallout 3 that was found on a torrent site last week.

Just some fuel for the debate machine if its not of any intrest. Does it piss you off that people have games illegally?

I've got this horrible feeling my 360 is going to die a day or two before GoW2 comes out.

mine died today, Fable 2 comes Friday argh!!!

SF II looks pretty sexy. Shame the 360 pad will murderise it.

um...yeah! Bioware are making a starwars MMO. Sexy news. Anyone know if this is console bound? would be nice, especially given Bioware's predisposition towards Microsoft boxes of joy.

I don't get people's fixations with D-Pad's. I'll use the analogue sticks and be fine to be honest, like I do with Megaman etc etc.

Unless it's a PS controller..I just cannot use those analogue sticks >_<

that's cause the ps controller is a relic of the 2d age with added analogue

I don't get people's fixations with D-Pad's. I'll use the analogue sticks and be fine to be honest, like I do with Megaman etc etc.

2d fighters are supposed to be played digitally, is the distinction. I don't usually give a fuck.

I want a pad with that new 8 way d-pad for SFIV. The game just looks amazing, and I want in on a fighter.

I can't use it's D-pad either.

2d fighters are supposed to be played digitally, is the distinction. I don't usually give a fuck.

I want a pad with that new 8 way d-pad for SFIV. The game just looks amazing, and I want in on a fighter.

do you think Capcom will released some kind of SFIV pad when the game is released. They have done it in the past.