NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just got a 1000G on skate, good times.

EDIT: COD5 Beta is awful, no where near as good as 4. I don't think i will bother with the final game.

Also i have a BETA code if anyone wants it.

EDIT: COD5 Beta is awful, no where near as good as 4. I don't think i will bother with the final game.

I do ^^ Unless someone is before or something. Still want it :P

I shotgunned it first. Look a few posts above! :)

Please please.

I love the COD5 beta!

does anyone know what GAME postage you need to get the day before release?

I just got Tomb Raider: Legend and Perfect Dark Zero for £7. Bargain, even if PDZ isn't great (I've yet to play it myself, though).

I just got Tomb Raider: Legend and Perfect Dark Zero for £7. Bargain, even if PDZ isn't great (I've yet to play it myself, though).

Seriously, PDZ isn't worth a £1, it's awful :heh: .

Seriously, PDZ isn't worth a £1, it's awful :heh: .

Quoted for truth. PDZ is terrible. I cannot bring myself to even complete it, it's that bad! :shakehead

Cod5 is starting to feel weaksauce. It's like 4...only not as good. They've tried, but the balance is off...something is missing.

it's clearly a pretty solid game, but in the climate of one of the best release schedules I can think of...Well, frankly it feels pointless.

*goes back to Halo*

Cod5 is starting to feel weaksauce. It's like 4...only not as good. They've tried, but the balance is off...something is missing.

Agreed. The new modes are good. But they would be even better as new modes in CoD4. I'm not fond of the weapons, either. The maps I've played on seem to be pretty good, no horrible ones yet (like Bog, Countdown and Wet Work).

it's clearly a pretty solid game, but in the climate of one of the best release schedules I can think of...Well, frankly it feels pointless.

*goes back to Halo*

That's exactly how i felt, spot on. I put it on and thought "this is 4, only not as good" so i don't see the point in playing it. Again like you say there is loads of games out this fall so it's not like i wont have anything else to play.

just gonna start downloadin COD5 demo now, lets see if it can get me off battlefield, i doubt it, im addicted to that shit...

Anyone wanna squad up? (on battlefield ;))

Is there any particular reason why PDZ is apparently so bad? I've bought it, but not actually played it at all...

It has aids.

Seconded. PDZ was played very, very breifly when I got my 360, and then I discovered PGR3, and life was good. Steer cleer of it. Get Call of Duty 2 (yes, 2) instead, on account of it being amazing in every possibly way. It even bakes cookies*.

*Please note: this is a falsehood

War would be so much better in Hardcore mode. The Artillery just ruins it as it is.

Has it been agreed whether or not its worth buying if you have OB?

For 1200 points, certainly not.