NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I actually really enjoyed the first one, and I'm pretty much ignoring most of the big releases over the next few weeks to have some space for the second.

Well I'll still get RB2 and Wrath of the Lich King.

Likewise, it wasn't the best game of last year but i got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. If i can afford it i'll buy the new one too.

It's wierd, in a year i've completely forgotten how to play the game. Was getting my ass handed to me by bandits!

No he never.

Yush he did... end of SA2... with the battle... the real end battle... he says two words afaik.

Yush he did... end of SA2... with the battle... the real end battle... he says two words afaik.

*Remembers battle* Oh yer that must have been what i was thinking off, Super Sonic and Super Shadow briefly speak.

Question: When UPS comes to collect my 360 what do I need to do with my pre-printed label? Do I need to stick it to the box? or just to hand that and the box to him?

Edit : Doesn't matter. Sorted it.

*Remembers battle* Oh yer that must have been what i was thinking off, Super Sonic and Super Shadow briefly speak.

Ah man, now thats freaking gay.

Cool...BUT Super Sonic doesn't talk!!! Why is he talking?? Super Sonic is just meant to represnt pure energy.

They've always been able to talk while in the super form. I don't know where you got that from.

Likewise, it wasn't the best game of last year but i got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. If i can afford it i'll buy the new one too.

It's wierd, in a year i've completely forgotten how to play the game. Was getting my ass handed to me by bandits!

Yeah, it wasn't the greatest of games but I thought it was fun. I'll still get the next one just to play it.

Yeah, it wasn't the greatest of games but I thought it was fun. I'll still get the next one just to play it.

What else would you do with games when you buy them?

Video on IGN showing the install games to HDD feature...

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/articles/924651/installing-your-games-video/videos/xbox_exp_noisetest_102908.html;jsessionid=1jdelxbse3ycd

Looks good, gonna keep about 15 - 20gb HDD space on my HDD to store the most recent games I'm playing methinks, it will be a lot better when developers will most likely be able to implement quicker load times by hopefully optimising new games when you install them, but in the meantime at least it will make things quieter. :smile:

My 360 is too far from my router & computer, is there a cheaper way of making it wireless tha buying the rip-off xbox wireless network adapter.. ie... will a usb dongle work or can i link it to my wireless laptop???

Any advise appreciated

You can link it to your laptop, just switch internet connection sharing on.

You can link it to your laptop, just switch internet connection sharing on.

thank you, will try it later on, Cheers

so gears is out on friday yes......is rawvssmackdown 09 also out this friday anyone know?

im gunna delay getting gears for a week or two as im completely addicted to fallout3

According to Kotaku Super Street Fighter II HD turbo remix is coming out this month :D:D:D

But playing it with the 360's d-pad...:(

What else would you do with games when you buy them?

Masturbate furiously over them.

It seems my gamercard is corrupted(error code 80169d94). It prevents me from buying points and membership upgrades. Think customer service will help me? I have heard they aren't very helpful at times. I really hope I can get this sorted out quickly. I want to buy the new packs for Civilization and they will dissapear when new ones shows up. I'll call on monday see what happens.

THREE RED LIGHTS AGAIN!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THIRD TIME NOW!!!

glad this happened AFTER fallout3 thou as if it happened just before i would have thrown the 360 out my window ;)

Anyone know if I can trade in games at either Game or Gamestation, for a full refund - if they're sealed?