NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Hell yes, even i can't get my router to forward ports. Mostly because its shit.

Bridging connections is easy, just go to My Network Places > View Netowrk Connections, highlight the connections you want to bridge, and right click > bridge connections. Thats how mine works, with the Wireless connection for my Xbox, Wii and DS bridged with the ethernet cable from the other PC to connect to the internet through my main PC's router. Complicated but it works.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Tales, if you don't even know what ethernet is, this could be painful for all of us.

Funny.

What kind of batteries does the controller use? Can I use the same rechargeable batteries I use for the Wii remote?

Hell yes, even i can't get my router to forward ports. Mostly because its shit.

I've not yet found a router which doesn't become hopelessly complicated if you try to use it for anything other then it's most basic functions, like the Yellow Pages or female genitalia.

AA Batteries

TBH i'd just buy the wireless adaptor. I found that i hardly used Live when i had to connect through my PC, too much hassle. Got the Wireless adaptor and suddenly i was on every day!

Dammit. I just can't do Halo 3. I completed both of the others on legendary and I'm really struggling with the third. Still on the first level, those damn guys with the big smashing sticks keep killing me. I want to cry.

what? gravity hammers? well I completed it on legendary so that means that everybody can do it.. play s l o w..

...Or rope in 3 other people. Its damn easy then.

4 player legendary is one of the best Live experiences there is.

4 player legendary is one of the best Live experiences there is.

QFT

Co-op games via Live are awesome, GRAW 1&2, Rainbow Six, Halo 3, Crackdown and Gears of War are all amazing.

I want some co-op fun again now! Wheres the cheapest place for Army of Two? Also, does anyone want to buy Mass Effect off me?

QFT

Co-op games via Live are awesome, GRAW 1&2, Rainbow Six, Halo 3, Crackdown and Gears of War are all amazing.

Don't forget Burnout Paradise.

Also, does anyone want to buy Mass Effect off me?

FYI, new DLC hits on the tenth.

Well I should be going online very soon, plan to buy a network adapter from play asia, can anyone see any problems with my choice of place to purchase from?

Play asia only stock pink Network Adaptors mind you.

This colour.

featuredpinkController.jpg

Does no one imports 360 games here?

Well 95% of my games are Asian or Japanese copies.

Does no one imports 360 games here?

Assuming the game you're using IS region free, even if you're using composite, there will be no issue.

HOWEVER. Some games do not allow the use of 50hz mode, even though the 360 scales everything this may be an issue.

Basically, if you have a HDTV using a high definition cable you'll be okay. Just don't use 50hz on your 360 settings if you're using Composite or Scart.

One of my 360 controllers has broken a bit... might not help that it gets thrown around from time to time, but the X and Y buttons really stick. They still work, but they feel very spongey. I can't remember if I got any kind of warranty with the controller because it came in a bundle with Forza 2. Anyone else suffered this with one of their pads?

It's probably due to dust and dirt in the button mechanism. There will probably be guides around for busting it open and cleaning it out.

One of my 360 controllers has broken a bit... might not help that it gets thrown around from time to time, but the X and Y buttons really stick. They still work, but they feel very spongey. I can't remember if I got any kind of warranty with the controller because it came in a bundle with Forza 2. Anyone else suffered this with one of their pads?

Yes, My b button sticks unless i hit it and even then it doesn't feel right. and my RB only works if you hit it in a certain place.

Resi 5 in October would be awesome.

But we're not supposed to believe it based on the orange-stroke halloween font "October" someone's slapped on that Resi 5 image in that link, are we? :heh: