NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Army of Two opening cinema

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31042.html

I watched the Frontlines movies on Live yesterday and im quite impressed by it, may have to pick it up. The 360 has a good selection of games on the way what with Frontlines, Bully, Rainbow Six 2, Lost Odyssey, GTA and Army of Two all within the next 2 months! Awesome :)

March is a massive month for 360! and i think Army Of Two looks so much better! Thank-god they delayed it, ey?! :)

Frontlines, Bully, Rainbow Six 2, Lost Odyssey, GTA and Army of Two all within the next 2 months!

Hmmm....may be two months of nothing for me.

Strange.

I played Fable: The Lost Chapters on PC and it had no issues at all.

Yeah my friends played it on PC and didn't have a hitch but I remember swearing so much I almost ripped a hole in the space time continuum.

Frontlines, Bully, Rainbow Six 2, Lost Odyssey, GTA and Army of Two all within the next 2 months! Awesome :)

you forgot the most important, condemned 2 :D WOOO not long, cant wait for this : peace:

Only game on there I'm gonna get is GTA, and only because of the hype...never particularly been interested in it myself. Bully looks interesting too, might rent that or something.

you forgot the most important, condemned 2 :D WOOO not long, cant wait for this : peace:

Thats been delayed till March 28th 2008 (apparently). I think GAME online store have this wrong though.

My bad! I loved the first game aswell.

After reading my March issue of Game Informer , the one game that totally surprised me was Red Faction Guerrilla.:yay: I didn't think they would ever make a new one. I loved the multi-player in the first and second, blowing a hole in the wall of a building to get your opponent has never been more fun!:awesome:

Might post pics from the issue... if you guys want...

anyone know if the 360 HD-DVD player is worth buying as an upscaler for normal DVD's? i can get one for pretty cheap now that the HD-DVD format is dead and wondered if it was worth doing.

It's exactly the same as the DVD drive in the 360 for upscaling.

Really?

I can literally notice a difference. Like I literally tested and theres a difference.

It's exactly the same as the DVD drive in the 360 for upscaling.

I thought the 360 itself didn't upscale DVDs. Even though there's no good reason for it not to.

Edit:

My view on Halo 3 has moved from a 7/10 game to a 9/10 game.

I thought the 360 itself didn't upscale DVDs. Even though there's no good reason for it not to.

Edit:

Only through VGA/HDMI

wait, so will it make a difference for me? i use the standard cables that you get with the 360 premium pack on my HD-TV.

I Frontlines, Bully, Rainbow Six 2, Lost Odyssey, GTA and Army of Two all within the next 2 months! Awesome :)

Lost odyssey and GTA out of those

What changed you're mind?

Anyone know when LOST: Via Domus is coming out? Swear it wasn't for another while yet, but I seen some people playing it on XBL.

What changed you're mind?

Pwning people with me!

Sierously though it is such an ace game I will be about tonight if anyone wants some group games.

I'm gonna go on now and see if Steffy is on. If he is, time for some pwnage..