NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Epic pwnage with Stefkov on teh haloez 3 earlier

was lol.

that game reall never gets old

And we fscking owned.

Just completed EDF 2017 on hard!! I've got 121 weapons. That sniper rifle that does 2700 damage is obscene!!

Next stop, Hardest!!

Epic pwnage with rez on teh haloez 3 earlier.

was lol.

that game really never gets old.

Word. That random infection game was the fucking definition of "epic"

Crazy fast bitches with swords running after a massive tank, and ripping the armor off.

AMAZ.

Funny, but... wow, crap parents. If I was that kid, when I grew up and found that out. I'd kill.

Kill, kill, kill.

This is Microsoft's answer to the Goldeneye screens.

The story in Xbox World 360 is based entirely on rumour and speculation. Unfortunately, we were never contacted by the publication to confirm information or participate in the story in any way, as we would have confirmed that we do not have the necessary rights to release GoldenEye on Xbox Live Arcade.

Damnit we're always getting teased. There is going to be a Goldeneye, There isn't going to be a Goldeneye. FFsfss.

My Xbox hates me. 1/2 the time i put a disc in it says play DVD and wont load the game, even on brand new games, so they arent scratched or anything, Should I ship it off to ms and wait 104890757 days to get it back? Or just stfu and gtfo?

Right MS have sent me the packaging label and receipt so now what do I do? Do I have to buy a box for it and then print the label off and stick it on it and then post it away?

Its just the 360 I need to send yeah? What about the power supply? I'm right in thinking that the HDD doesn't need to be send, yeah?

u put it in a box, take the label they sent u, and stick it on it. Phone ups/dhl and they come and get it

Just send ur 360, im not sure about the HDD, i didnt send them mine wen it broke though, so just send without i spose.

I'd like this to be released too, one thing thats been bothering me though...

whats with the "60.000" in the top left-hand corner of all of the screens? I don't think that was in the original, unless I'm mistaken... O.o just struck me as odd is all. :heh:

You know the original usually never got over 30fps...

They had a dodgy engine back then, not particularly stable.