NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone else played "The Dishwasher" ?

I thought it would of been shit seeing as its homebrew buts its great

Anyone else played "The Dishwasher" ?

I thought it would of been shit seeing as its homebrew buts its great

Amazing isn't it? I like JellyCar as well. I preferred both of them games to most of the actual Arcade Games availible on live.

Amazing isn't it? I like JellyCar as well. I preferred both of them games to most of the actual Arcade Games availible on live.

Aye same here m8 some of the games are much better than the ones on live

Little Gamers is wkd aswell

Everyone needs to download Dishawasher Samurai.

Its amazingly cool. Its a sidescrolling action/platform.

Jelly Car is great. The Dishwasher was fun, nice button masher. Rocket ball is wank. Culture is nice, looks nice anyway.

Jellycar is great, but felt more like a flash game.

The Dishwasher is good fun.

The rest are complete wank (bar little gamers. That just didn't work).

Jellycar is great, but felt more like a flash game.

The Dishwasher is good fun.

The rest are complete wank (bar little gamers. That just didn't work).

I agree. ....

There'll be no satisfying conclusion... but maybe, together, we can take down the whole system. Or, er, change a few minds.

Well. At least they told us that their exclusive is pretty much canned and that there's absolutely no reason to get the magazine.

Evil magazine writers.

So are they remaking Goldeneye for the 360 or is it going to be an updated port (HD, new textures) for Live Arcade with online multiplayer?

I'm praying for the former.

EDIT: Oh fuck... Nevermind.

Aliens (FPS) Coming this year..

SEGA has revealed that Aliens: Colonial Marines will be on shop shelves in "late 2008".

We heard last week that it would be out next year, but oh no not the case says the publisher, leaking new information like a dying soldier does blood.

Excitingly (for me, at least), Colonial Marines will have an original storyline created by writing duo David Weddle and Bradley Thompson; both are better known for their collaborative efforts on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Battlestar Galactica.

It will be dark, brooding, and claustrophobic, as you creep through abandoned spaceship Sulaco and wait for aliens to jump out on you and stab tails at your face.

The action is all squad-based with some sort of equipment and skill system, and it sounds as if each of your team will have a unique role to play.

Four-player co-op is in, as is the zeitgeist, and SEGA plans to unveil more multiplayer fun further down the line.

Gearbox Software of Brothers In Arms fame is making it, as you know, and we're promised a visual feast to gnaw on.

screen_detail.asp?id=12670&img=img3.jpg

screen_detail.asp?id=12670&img=img2.jpg

I just got a massive hard on.

Aliens (FPS) Coming this year..

screen_detail.asp?id=12670&img=img2.jpg

I just got a massive hard on.

Wow, I usually dislike FPS games etc, but I have to admit that looks awesome!

Im confused. So Goldeneye isnt coming after all?

It was being worked on, and the magazine has exclusive coverage on what had been created. However, as I said in an earlier post, the situation surrounding its release is a legal nightmare and one that might never be resolved.

It could potentially still see the light of day, but first things have to be settled between Microsoft, Nintendo, and Activision.

It could potentially still see the light of day, but first things have to be settled between Microsoft, Nintendo, and Activision.

And apparently Nintendo was the sour one in the situation.

Then again, I suppose it's fair enough. From the rumours Microsoft were letting Nintendo have the original on the Virtual Console as long as Nintendo would let Microsoft improve on the original game. And Microsoft probably didn't want to let Nintendo to make their own improved version of GoldenEye.

Still, I think that if Microsoft re-wrote the coding behind the game then Nintendo would have no legal grounding to do anything at all.

One thing I'm curious about...Microsoft have already made the improved game engine. If GoldenEye 360 never happens would Microsoft put that work to use by making a 360 version of Perfect Dark instead?

Another step of getting a game in the top of the charts for 1 week, lol. Probably come on PS3 later just like Eternal Sonata did.

Speaking of Tales, my Tales of the Abyss should be here any day now O_o

And apparently Nintendo was the sour one in the situation.

Then again, I suppose it's fair enough. From the rumours Microsoft were letting Nintendo have the original on the Virtual Console as long as Nintendo would let Microsoft improve on the original game. And Microsoft probably didn't want to let Nintendo to make their own improved version of GoldenEye.

Nintendo didnt want to go through with it because they would of made nothing out of the deal, well no where near as much as Microsoft

360 online, multiplayer, leaderboards, achievements, improved graphics

Nintendo online is shit

I never noticed face huggers mouths look so much like fannys before. Which begs the question (kinda) would you fuck a face hugger?

Those are awesome graphics.

Does anyone have Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom? Im playing the demo at the moment and quite enjoying it

Does anyone have Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom? Im playing the demo at the moment and quite enjoying it

Me and Jordan play it together, it's good with mates, but by itself it gets boring. I got it cheapo from Play-Asia, £25 :)

Im thinking i might trade DMC4 for it next week for some cheap thrillz, then trade that back in for Lost Odyssey next Friday

BioShock story question:

Why does he tell you to kill him?? I got really confused at that point.

I haven't completed it yet, I'm about 5 minutes after what happened in the spoiler box.