NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

BioShock story question:

Why does he tell you to kill him?? I got really confused at that point.

...he's basically showing utter contempt towards you. As he sees it you are a slave, forever damned to do as you are told unquestioningly. He has always prided himself on being a man, someone that forges their own destiny.

By ordering you to kill him he takes control of not just his life but also his death. Meanwhile the player has no choice; they are a slave to the will of others. He chooses to die, yet you have no say in your own actions.

Aaaah, ok cheers Aimless!

I kind of thought something along those lines but I still though it was a bit of a weird request! :p

Bionic Commando Rearmed on PC will have high-res textures. Bionic Commando Rearmed on PS3 will have high-res textures. Bionic Commando Rearmed on Xbox Live Arcade? Not-so-high-res textures. BC producer Ben Judd has said that, thanks to Xbox Live Arcade's file-size restrictons, which limit games offered on the service to 150MB, the XBLA version's textures won't be of the same quality as those found on the PS3 and PC.

I don' think they should even be restrictions on the arcade downloads anymore. They brought movies on to the service, so really size shouldn't be a problem. ¬_¬

Looked good until I saw "MMO".

Looked average until I saw that it was an MMO. The way they're implementing the matchmaking system and doing away with level grind and the mundane methods of achiveing it seems clever, and refreshing. Also, with Realtime Worlds at the helm, it's sure to retain some of that Crackdown magic.

noob question - is there a button on oblivion so you can run?

am a vampire working on the darkbrother hood quests at mo which leads me to next question

is there a way once finished with darkbrotherhood to STOP being a vampire as every village i go in the guards always try to kill me lol

You need to get some potion by doing a side quest I think. To stop being a vampire.

And no I don't think you can run. Nab a horse.

I got BioShock on Saturday and I just finished it. I thought it was great. Its a shame the pre-rendered ending cut scene was edited so badly.

I got the good ending. Anyone think there is much point in going back for the other ending?

I'd love to see a prequel which takes place while Rapture is falling apart.

My 360 has just decided to stop sending sound through the left (white) audio connection. Very annoying. The speaker isn't the problem.

Was Live ever truly fixed?

We got the free game, yeah great, but when I sign in it takes a while for the window you first see to load up. Sometimes I have to go across to the Games slide just to play a bloody game.

Sometimes the online aswell is bad, lag for no reason, etc.

Just wondering.

I got the good ending. Anyone think there is much point in going back for the other end.

Nah, its exactly the same, except u get some different plasmids to play with thru the actual game, just youtube the ending :awesome:

God I love Forza. Sometimes you find yourself making Top gear style commentaries while trying to drive.

has anyone else got the xbox original of fable, i downloaded it, and its proper skippy in certain parts of towns, its REALLLY doin me head in.

Nah, its exactly the same, except u get some different plasmids to play with thru the actual game, just youtube the ending :awesome:

Cool, I still want to fins a couple more power to the people machines.

has anyone else got the xbox original of fable, i downloaded it, and its proper skippy in certain parts of towns, its REALLLY doin me head in.

I had the original on disk and it was the buggiest game I have ever played. It constantly crashed on this one section so I stopped playing it for about half a year. I somehow got passed it and completed it but its absurd that a game is released with such blatant/massive problems!

....and then rereleased again as a download with the same problems it seems! :indeed:

Strange.

I played Fable: The Lost Chapters on PC and it had no issues at all.

Best Stick ever on halo 3 last night. Was standing in the middle of Valhalla in a game of Capture of the Flag and threw a plamsa at a passing mongoose with the flag carrier in. Doesn't sound amazing; but it travelled halfway across the map, with the biggest throw you can do. Stuck to his wheel!

Army of Two opening cinema

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31042.html

I watched the Frontlines movies on Live yesterday and im quite impressed by it, may have to pick it up. The 360 has a good selection of games on the way what with Frontlines, Bully, Rainbow Six 2, Lost Odyssey, GTA and Army of Two all within the next 2 months! Awesome :)

Is Army of Two still shaping up to be shit? It has potential to be a great co-op game.

I got Bioshock finally today, should be good fun. :smile:

Is Army of Two still shaping up to be shit? It has potential to be a great co-op game.

After all the hands on impressions and previews ive been reading it looks like they turned the game around! It sounds to be a solid title and a real laugh in co-op mode, cant wait!

That intro for Army of Two was very poor i thought, the graphics and movement for a FMV were terrible.