NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Gah, nevermind, all they did was give me a helpline number to ring and they'd "troubleshoot".

Actually, i just checked, and it is indeed the M$ support line, fat lot of good that is. I'll have to get myself a box and go through the order i made online.

i just went to the post office to get a box for my 360 when its sent then at least you know in a few weeks you will have it back. Instead of having to look at the broken one

Ergh, the towel trick's not working either. I can'teven temporarily fix it.

I'm actually really tempted to just save a little, sell a few things, and buy a brand new falcon Core (Arcade or whatever)

Are all the Arcade units Falcon? Or will i have to persuade in store for them to check?

Argh, FFS.

My 19/10/05 360 has finally got it's first RROD. I'm going to try and get my mate at work to exchange it for a new 360 with HDMI though.

Ergh, the towel trick's not working either. I can'teven temporarily fix it.

I'm actually really tempted to just save a little, sell a few things, and buy a brand new falcon Core (Arcade or whatever)

Are all the Arcade units Falcon? Or will i have to persuade in store for them to check?

I assume Microsoft will fix/replace it with the improved hardware anyway so why spend the extra cash?

just had a good game of c&c3 going and then.. "the disc is unreadable".. sigh.. hopefully my next 360 wont have these problems reading my "very dirty and scratched discs"

Do you have your 360 standing up. I did with my elite and I think it messed up viva pinata. I swapped the disk at the game store i got it from, layed down the 360 and never had another issue.

There is also a better breed of player on COD, I think. I haven't been insulted yet. No singing. But I've heard American players coaching English players.

The Irish are the Irish, but what you gonna do :P

Live problems,wondering if anyone can help.

Sibling's 360 isnt connecting to the 'net. When wired from the router it doesn't recognise any connection. When wired from his PC (which is connected to the net wirelessly) it recognises a connection, but IP doesn't work, which is im guessing due to an IP conflict. Tried setting it on his PC to share the internet connection, but then neither works.

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

There is also a better breed of player on COD, I think. I haven't been insulted yet. No singing. But I've heard American players coaching English players.

The Irish are the Irish, but what you gonna do :P

I had a rather funny (or not, depending what your views are) in the BETA.

Just loads of us playing as the Iraqi team screaming ALLAH AKBAR, DEATH TO THE INFADELS ALLLAAAHHHH

Down the headset....

I assume Microsoft will fix/replace it with the improved hardware anyway so why spend the extra cash?

They won't they will give you a shitty refurb console.

you could maybe try bridging the connection through the PC

That seems to have done it, much thanks :)

I want my 360 to get the RROD, I've got 2 months left of my instore warranty and I don't want to expect the worse everyday I use the console anymore with this 360 manufactured in November 2006 bought in March 2007.

It seems to conveniently die after the instore warranty ends.

:idea:

I want my 360 to get the RROD :idea: I've got 2 months left of my instore warranty and I don't want to expect the worse everyday I use the console anymore with this 360 manufactured in November 2006 bought in March 2007.

Isn't there a 3 year warranty on the RROD?

Isn't there a 3 year warranty on the RROD?

Yea there is but I can use the instore warranty to get a new one rather than a refurbished one if I send it back to Microsoft plus it's only a few bus stops away into town for me.

One year instore swappage, after that you have to send it off and wait.

Yea there is but I can use the instore warranty to get a new one rather than a refurbished one if I send it back to Microsoft plus it's only a few bus stops away into town for me.

Then don't you need to give the hard drive back and lose all your saves?

I don't know for myself but after a bit of google research Gamestation seem to allow you to keep the hard drive.

Yeah at woolies we let people keep their hard drives if they want to.

I know mine has my girlfriends debit card details on from when I've bought points. I've put quite a bit of music etc on their and I certainly wouldn't want to give the hard drive back!

Does anyone know if theres a big difference in quality between using the HDMI cables over component cables. With mine being a shitty earlier model i dont have the HDMI, but i wouldn't mind swopping my 360 with my dads HDMI 360.

________

Interracial milf

Edited by fex