NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Imagine how good it would be if Rez HD was the free XBLA game.

I would literally shit myself with excitement.

I would cry, wipe my tears then realise I have never played the game wondering why I got emotional. If Rez was the free game.

Shorty you think having only 100 points is bad.

I once had 390 points. I had to buy another 500 points just to get a 400 point game....

Now I constantly have 60 points at the end of my points count.

I don't know why.

If any were good then I would.

Having a vision cam also doesnt help that aswell.

Themes I can make my own, xbox hooked up to network. Make a picture something x1080i. Get it on the box and I've got my own theme. Granted the same picture but who cares if it's a nekid womans. (Note: mines not)

I bought my first Arcade title today (Sonic). I've always just ignored the Arcade for some reason.

I bought my first Arcade title today (Sonic). I've always just ignored the Arcade for some reason.

I have 41 XBLA games... >_>

*points to the Beautiful Katamari thread*

*Adds insult to injury*

A sequel to one of the quirkest games to hit the Playstation 2.

You basically use a ball to stick everything to it to make it grow in size. You start from picking up pins, screws and the like and then later you are rolling up elephants, trees, lighthouses, hell even islands and clouds. :D

Beatiful Katamari is the 4th game in the Katamari Damacey. You play as the Prince of all Kosmos, each story line is that the King of All Kosmos (your father... whos a insane bastard) has some how destroried the universe.

You must roll a ball (the Katamari) on top of objects, building its size. You start small as a paper clip and become the size of an entire planet, rolling up the sea and land.

Its utterly NUTS, the music is so damn funny and it involves singing cows.

=O

Katamari FTW *Huggles his 360* I really did think it wasn't coming out over here, but Bahgawd I'm buying it when it comes out

I only have like 25. All the rest look bad or I've missed some.

I mean I've even got Yaris.

I ahve a Visa Debit :P

It makes me buy shit from there too often :(

Same, its not good. I'm buying less atm though. I would have expected myself to have bought Metal Slug and Omega 5 by now and I haven't.

What was the deal with Yaris?

I really wanna try it for some reason but I'm guessing it's not up there anymore?