NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

abit like your mum!

In other news i wonder what's gonna happen with the 360 ultimate saying HD-DVD is on it's way out?

Kotaku had an article a while back saying the Ultimate won't happen. M$ I think denied it.

abit like your mum!

In other news i wonder what's gonna happen with the 360 ultimate saying HD-DVD is on it's way out?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

abit like your mum!

They'll use a Blu Ray drive instead?

just had a good game of c&c3 going and then.. "the disc is unreadable".. sigh.. hopefully my next 360 wont have these problems reading my "very dirty and scratched discs"

Is the Xbox live service still down?

Going to buy CoD 4 today and don´t want to be stuck only with single player tonight

Is the Xbox live service still down?

Going to buy CoD 4 today and don´t want to be stuck only with single player tonight

Its a freaking awesome single player game though.

No doubts about that but i hear it´s short and i´m buying it for the multi-player mostly

COD is fine here. Only a few host disconnects.

It's a fantastic game, really. They've finally nailed an online game on the 360. An online game on a console, period. We've gone from Quake on the Dreamcast, with 56k pay-by-the-minute, to this: lagless, brimming with enthusiastic players, a great incentive system...and I'm sure the single player is great too :heh:

They said they were going after Bungie and they beat them hands down.

Matter of opinion yo'

COD4 is amazing, but I prefer Halo due to ;

Presentation, more fun, more customisable appearance, more my genre.

But COD4 is very awesome indeed. Its easily a close second.

Just played the demo for The Club.

I didn't really enjoy it...a bit too simplistic.

COD is fine here. Only a few host disconnects.

It's a fantastic game, really. They've finally nailed an online game on the 360. An online game on a console, period. We've gone from Quake on the Dreamcast, with 56k pay-by-the-minute, to this: lagless, brimming with enthusiastic players, a great incentive system...and I'm sure the single player is great too :heh:

100% agree. I find it hard to go back to Halo 3 now. I guess I like the precision of CoD4, also the dash makes a big difference to combat. Plus that sweet 60fps just makes everything so smooth. I never noticed frame rates before, not that I can count individual frames ;)

Did they ever release that patch cause I could swear the sniping is more accurate now but I thought they were going to add kill cam to the chopper bombers.

got bak into blue dragon at last (havent played since october/november) love it again now

Just played the demo for The Club.

I didn't really enjoy it...a bit too simplistic.

I have been having so much fun with that game. It is a shooter where you go through levels or rooms chaining together kills into combos. There really isn't much too it but the demo was great fun.

Saying that, I cannot see myself paying for the full game and the appeal will no doubt wear thin super quick.

soulcalpal.jpg

New character in Soul Calibur, Miles Edgeworthy!

OBJECTION!

Was going to get COD4 today but after going to 4 different shops i got Virtua Fighter 5.

I like

objection.gif

Haha! Phoenix better be a secret character in Smash Bros. His smash could be him shouting objection, the longer you hold the smash the louder he shouts! :heh:

I just repacked my 360, god damn repacking stuff is always fucking hard.

Taking it back to Makro soon, hopefully coming back with a new one.

What........

Advance Wars: Anamorphic Triathlon. They're taking the Advance wars genre and making it into a Mario at the olympics type game on the ds. Reducing it's overall appeal to everyone everywhere, and it's screen size implementing only half of each DS screen. The first to do so to create a game worthy of an oscar.

I have no idea