NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well considering it doesnt cost anything to download the demo you should just check it out.

Doesn't cost anything in monetary terms no, personally though I'd prefer not to waste time downloading and playing demos of games that the general consensus is that it's rubbish when I could be playing other games. :heh:

Well considering it doesnt cost anything to download the demo you should just check it out.

Does if I go over my bt broadband 5GB cap ;_;.

Does if I go over my bt broadband 5GB cap ;_;.

Downloads caps still exist???

After playing the Turok demo a few more times, I'm not really liking it.

As I didn't check the controls I didn't know how to select the knife until the sneaking section, so the second time I tested out the knife against a bunch or raptors. The knife makes the section pitifully easy - just wonder up to every raptor and stab them.

It's also pretty inconsistent with blood - there's a massive amount from dinos, but you get sparks from humans. Some of the dinosaurs could be better, too. Shooting a little one (can't remember their name) causes the pack to attack you. Knife one in plain view of the other and they don't care.

Surely knifing them would cause them to attack and shotgunning one would cause them to run.

It was a good first time play, but once you get used to the gameplay it's pretty poor.

The squad thing isn't the only thing robbed from Gears of War - the bizarre "Kick dead bodies around because they seemingly weigh nothing" is also in.

The guard's eyes turning red when they spot you is pretty funny.

Downloads caps still exist???

Yup. It's solely the reason I don't download demos. I can only get half meg, and they slap a nice 30p on the bill for every gig I go over. Fuckers at BT tbh.

I'm with BT but with a 40GB cap and I've never gone over, I just don't download most demo's because the majority of them tend to be either rubbish or not worth my time.

Im with bt "unlimited" whic meands 40 gig, ive been over it a few times and they tryed to cap my speed so i just called them told them to gtfo and they stopped.

After playing the Turok demo a few more times, I'm not really liking it.

As I didn't check the controls I didn't know how to select the knife until the sneaking section, so the second time I tested out the knife against a bunch or raptors. The knife makes the section pitifully easy - just wonder up to every raptor and stab them.

It's also pretty inconsistent with blood - there's a massive amount from dinos, but you get sparks from humans. Some of the dinosaurs could be better, too. Shooting a little one (can't remember their name) causes the pack to attack you. Knife one in plain view of the other and they don't care.

Surely knifing them would cause them to attack and shotgunning one would cause them to run.

It was a good first time play, but once you get used to the gameplay it's pretty poor.

The squad thing isn't the only thing robbed from Gears of War - the bizarre "Kick dead bodies around because they seemingly weigh nothing" is also in.

The guard's eyes turning red when they spot you is pretty funny.

I agree. After a play through I found it very lacking. Presentation poor, difficulty not sure what it is, general buttons, ease of knifage (the light dinosaur thing does my head in as well) weapons seem to have no affect on anything, IE shooting a dinosaur, blood comes out and thats it, no flinch. Not good.

I'm with BT and as far as im aware I have no download limit, its definatly more than 40Gb if I do have one. I also get it for free anyway :awesome:

I just bought PGR4 for £20 new. Goat in!

It's rather good. Definitely different from Forza, gonna be playing plenty of both over the coming year.

I'm with BT and as far as im aware I have no download limit, its definatly more than 40Gb if I do have one. I also get it for free anyway :awesome:

I'm with BT as well and I definitely don't have a download limit!

I just bought PGR4 for £20 new. Goat in!

It's rather good. Definitely different from Forza, gonna be playing plenty of both over the coming year.

PGR3 > 4.

Only because PGR3 felt fresh. PGR4 is an awesome, awesome game but 3 just felt more original at the time.

That and in PGR4 they fucked up the cockpit view.

I just bought PGR4 for ?20 new. Goat in!

Where did you get it from for ?20, I need to tell my friend to pick this up!

________

DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Edited by fex

I used to have a 2gb cap when we started with BT, i went over so much we're on unlimited now :p

Also, my xbox got taken by the UPS bloke today. Now play the waiting game.

You do have one, and its 40 or 50 gig, they dont state it because they are crap, you have to phone them and ask them to read you the reasonable use policy.

Where did you get it from for £20, I need to tell my friend to pick this up!

Got in my local Gamestation just today. Guess they ordered too many copies and didn't sell them over Xmas.

You do have one, and its 40 or 50 gig, they dont state it because they are crap, you have to phone them and ask them to read you the reasonable use policy.

Well its deffinatly over 40Gb because I know ive gone over that several times. But we may be on a different package to the norms as we get it for free as Dad works for BT.

The Turok demo is lame. Cube summed it up pretty well.

I thought the enemy AI wasn't bad but I wish the dinosaurs were actually hard to kill. Basically I want Jurassic Park: the first person shooter. I don't like the fact a bunch of veloceraptors attack you and you can just knife them all. Its all a bit too linear as well; when you get to pint x bunch of dinosaurs rush out. Rinse and repeat.

I'm hoping they sort out the floating corse virus it caught from GoW.

Graphics were alright. Nothing to write home about imo.

did 5 online matches for the first time on GH3 (thought was good enough so gave it a shot) 5 wins out of 5 woop woop

on last part of blue dragon god its boring got to very last boss and died...prob wont bother again as was way too much chatting and fighting without a save point.

on last part of blue dragon god its boring got to very last boss and died...prob wont bother again as was way too much chatting and fighting without a save point.

There is a big twist unless you have gone past that bit but I think near the end there is a save point after that twist though.

Trade in prices are so horrible I felt like crying when I read them.

Assassins Creed was £25, Blue Dragon was £6, FIFA 08 was £18, EDF was £5, Naruto was £14.

I paid about £160 for all of those, now they're worth £68.

I hate games.

Trade in prices are so horrible I felt like crying when I read them.

Assassins Creed was £25, Blue Dragon was £6, FIFA 08 was £18, EDF was £5, Naruto was £14.

I paid about £160 for all of those, now they're worth £68.

I hate games.

Sell them on ebay you will get much better monies.