NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The second one is Triforce Keeper who still doesn't have his 360 apparently.

And Bluejay is Bluejay :heh:, he's a regular forumer around here.

Thank you. For that you'll get an add. And maybe even some form of communication at some point down the line.

ROFLMAO!!!

yeah, sure, i'll play some gerrrrrrrHALO 3 M***ER F**KER!

yeah m8 ill play with u m8 wot time do u want to play @ m8

lol m8s, well play @ 9 m8s

N-E Halo3 Beta launch nite

8 Till Late.

Come on Live and get invited!

N-E Halo3 Beta launch nite

8 Till Late.

Come on Live and get invited!

ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo oo oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o oooooo

ME IS A COMING!

Merge or die!!!!

Edit: i sound like such a fucking prick!

hey m8s, ill be there m8s.

till l8 m8s.

lol

Hey dudes...

Doesn't sound as good as mates.

I'll be there though. I am one with teh ghost.

Anyone else find they're utterly hopeless and trying to be sniper? i haven't tried too hard but it doesn't seem as fun as melee kills or just dual wielding someone to death though it is very effective when you want to win a team match.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SPARTAN LASERS!!? I can't find them for the life of me!!

they is hidden yo!

i know where one is on high ground, in the pipe things methinks

Gotta get up for work at 3:50 am so anything till late is a bit out the question sadly. :( Better see my lass when she gets back from the gym as well.

Some time though!

Great, i'm 2 minutes late and there's already no fucking spaces in your game.

Are they actually hidden? LAME!

No, they're not.

On High Ground, if you're look at the gate, it's on top of the building at the left.

Not entirely sure about Snowbound.

Valhalla it's near the middle.

how do i set it so shitty msn doesnt automatically sign me in on the xbox, its doing my head in... it slows it down and i dont want to be signed in...

any1??? i cant find a setting to remove it anywhere

Go to your profile and select auto sign in. There should be a setting for Xbox Live and Windows Live Messenger.

No, they're not.

On High Ground, if you're look at the gate, it's on top of the building at the left.

Not entirely sure about Snowbound.

Valhalla it's near the middle.

On High Ground it's in the tower, which is up the stairs to your right as you look out from above the gate, and on Valhalla it's in the hill in the centre, just ahead of you if you take the central man cannon from the Waterfall base, and at the top of the cliff in front of where you land if you take the left-hand man cannon from the Lake base.

Any idea where the shotgun is on Snowbound anyone? I know where it is on the other two maps, I can't for the love of god find it on Snowbound...

I'll be with you folks as soon as my mum stops watching telly (no 'N')...

I deleted a load of people a while ago, cus I was never playing online with people, just adding some of you again. Feel free to reject :p

On High Ground it's in the tower, which is up the stairs to your right as you look out from above the gate,

Any idea where the shotgun is on Snowbound anyone? I know where it is on the other two maps, I can't for the love of god find it on Snowbound...

Yeah, that's where I was meaning for HG, looking at the gate from the outside.

I'm pretty sure it's in the underground bit between the 2 buildings although I'm not entirely sure.

Where is the sniper on Snowbound? I found it on the first time I played the map but haven't seen it since...

sm_snowbound2.jpg

By number 7 on that map.

hmm.. quick one.. i have taken out the gangs in crackdown.. but ofcourse havent got all achievements.. like running them over and nailing them to cars with the harpoon.. so.. ill have to start a new game to do all that right?

edir; ahhh just found the ressurect gangs thingie.. im just so clever

And apparently some unmodded consoles have also been accidently hit with the ban hammer.

I remember a few weeks ago the people who made the firmware which mods 360's drives said they were aware of a soon-to-be implimented method of detecting backups in the drive and banning and released a new firmware to nobble it before it was rolled out, but it doesn't sound like that's worked. It'll only be a matter of time before a work around is discovered though I'd be willing to bet.