NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

yeah that happens in the final game, if you take a 3-0 lead he becomes really good, but if you manage to get a 4th game it becomes easier again (at least I found it like that) and if you're having fun trying to win the King of Players tourney, just wait for the doubles match you get to play if you win it :)

I thought the King of Players tournament was a piece of piss, but I always get Tim Henman in it.

What does it mean when the lights on the controller start flashing?

I was just playing Fifa and every couple of minutes the 1st and 4th lights were flashing simultaneously for a while?!

Checked the batteries and they're apparently still got two bars left so it aint them!

I was just playing Fifa and every couple of minutes the 1st and 4th lights were flashing simultaneously for a while?!

Checked the batteries and they're apparently still got two bars left so it aint them!

That usually means the batteries are low. I don't know any other meaning for them.

Happened to me the other week, twas odd.

That usually means the batteries are low. I don't know any other meaning for them.

Thats what I thought it would be at first but then when I brought up the side bar thing to check it still had two bars left, just thought it was a bit odd!

It was wierd when I first saw it, crapped myself, asking loads of questions on here. I can safely say it does mean the battery is low.

So does anoyne reccomend the wireless headset? I might order online, get it a bit cheaper, amazon has the wired one for £12 or so. The wireless looks cool, don't know if I shoudl fork out more money if it isn't as good.

Wait, and Saturday night and there's no Gears/Halo!?

Something fucked up has happend in the day I've been gone...

Namco Bandai’s upcoming RPG offering Trusty Bell for Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox 360 has reached No. 4 in the best-selling video game products at Amazon Japan.

The new game title ranked at No. 16 one week ago.

Trusty Bell is a brand new RPG title that is slated for release on June 14 in the region.

In the game, a famous composer drifts between this life and the next when he encounters a tale of good and evil.

Strong pre-sales for the title may provide a much needed jump in Japan hardware sales for Microsoft. The Xbox 360 currently holds week-to-week sales of 2,000 - 3,000 units, well below all other video game hardware offerings.

In the last week of Apr., two Xbox 360 ranked in the top 30 in Japan, including Test Drive Unlimited and Rainbow Six Vegas.The Xbox 360 held strong sales during late 2006 on the release of the high-profile RPG Blue Dragon and the action title Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. However, staggered software releases and the launch of Nintendo Co.’s Wii and Sony Corp.’s Playstation 3 have moved the 360 to No. 6 overall in the latest hardware sales data.

In Sept. 2006, Namco Bandai announced that it will release Trusty Bell as Eternal Sonata in the U.S. It is slated for a domestic release in 2007.

It was wierd when I first saw it, crapped myself, asking loads of questions on here. I can safely say it does mean the battery is low.

So does anoyne reccomend the wireless headset? I might order online, get it a bit cheaper, amazon has the wired one for £12 or so. The wireless looks cool, don't know if I shoudl fork out more money if it isn't as good.

I would definitely go for the wireless one. It's smaller, therefore, less things can go wrong with it.

Microsoft headsets are notoriously shit.

I would definitely go for the wireless one. It's smaller, therefore, less things can go wrong with it.

Microsoft headsets are notoriously shit.

Don't. Seriously.

I have one, the sound quality is awful, you get a tonne of background sound and its annoyingly heavy.

Wait, and Saturday night and there's no Gears/Halo!?

Something fucked up has happend in the day I've been gone...

There was some Halo, just finished playing a few hours worth . . .

I've used a friends wireless headset, it was seriously uncomfortable and the sound quality wasn't as good as the Wired one.

Good games tonight on Gears mates.

Albeit a bit strange with spinnins penis' in places.

There was some Halo, just finished playing a few hours worth . . .

Whoops my bad, I really should look in the other threads on this board. :heh:

I found the point at where my headset's wires were loose. You guys were right. At that big round thing near the part where it plugs into the controller I bent the wire somehow round there. It's hard to explain but I had it working last night. Still gonna buy a new one, can't be doing that everytime I want to hear someone.

I found the point at where my headset's wires were loose. You guys were right. At that big round thing near the part where it plugs into the controller I bent the wire somehow round there. It's hard to explain but I had it working last night. Still gonna buy a new one, can't be doing that everytime I want to hear someone.

when i got my vision cam i got an extra wired headset in the box with it.

you going wired again or wireless?

Someone help, i can't stop playing Viva Pinata for some reason.

Also, if anyone has alot of money they would like to donate, that'd be great.

when i got my vision cam i got an extra wired headset in the box with it.

you going wired again or wireless?

I think I might buy a vision camera and get the headset with it.

I got that game that uses the vision camera to play when it was free. Can't play it because of no vision camera.

Lol Jordan, it will come a time where you sill stop bringing in the Pinatas.

You will want to start breeding them. Then all those tiny Wurmples will be slaughtered for Sparrowmint(?) fodder.

Lol Jordan, it will come a time where you sill stop bringing in the Pinatas.

You will want to start breeding them. Then all those tiny Wurmples will be slaughtered for Sparrowmint(?) fodder.

Viva Pinata really doesnt set a good example for kids, i mean genocide with the goal of fostering a superior race thats worth more money . . . *shiver*

Someone help, i can't stop playing Viva Pinata for some reason.

Also, if anyone has alot of money they would like to donate, that'd be great.

HAHAHA! Its sucked you in hasnt it? Happened to me on its release day, I think I played it non-stop for like 12 hours or something. Shame I havent got it anymore as I would have happily sent you some rare pinatas. Its one of the games I regret getting rid of.

I've already reached the limitations of my garden and i'm a master breeder of like, 5 kindas of Pinata anyway.

God knows what i'm gunna do now... I was whoring corn and carrots for money. That seemed to work well.

I've already reached the limitations of my garden and i'm a master breeder of like, 5 kindas of Pinata anyway.

God knows what i'm gunna do now... I was whoring corn and carrots for money. That seemed to work well.

do you have one of them magic unicorn thingies? thats the sign of true addiction, also a Swanana, i tried so hard to get that cow in my garden but she wouldn't the stuck up bird!

If you can find the Viva Pinata Thread that was on these boards months ago it had some good pointers on how to get some cash quickly. Mostly involving Redhotts and Chillis.

I kinda have days every so often where I play hours of Viva Pinata. Not had one for a while, maybe I'll get bck into it again soon.

Did anyone listen to 1UP Yours this week? I thought the middle segment about online gaming and the barriers to entry for a casual gamer was excellent.

They basically talked about how hard it is for the average person to go online with a game like Gears of Halo and not get their arse kicked.

This is one of the reasons I don't like Halo. The feeling of going online and being killed time after time, not having a clue what the fuck you're doing, they described it as 'humiliating'.

What do you guys reckon to that, and how do you think they could solve it?

I kinda have days every so often where I play hours of Viva Pinata. Not had one for a while, maybe I'll get bck into it again soon.

Did anyone listen to 1UP Yours this week? I thought the middle segment about online gaming and the barriers to entry for a casual gamer was excellent.

They basically talked about how hard it is for the average person to go online with a game like Gears of Halo and not get their arse kicked.

This is one of the reasons I don't like Halo. The feeling of going online and being killed time after time, not having a clue what the fuck you're doing, they described it as 'humiliating'.

What do you guys reckon to that, and how do you think they could solve it?

Yeah i listened, i don't have my 360 online yet so i really can't speak on the matter. But I do see where there coming from, i don't want to play a game for ages to get good at it.

However i play halo on the pc and don't find that too hard so i'm not sure how i'll find halo on 360 whenever i get online.