NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

hey m8s, halo 2nite, 8 till l8. I cant host cos microsoft mucks about with my connection

Can someone point me in the direction of the PC drivers for a USB xbox360 controller please?

XP or Vista?

lol m8. :heh:

(I should stop that)

I just remembered that, off to install mine now..>>

"According to Boris Schneider Johne (German Microsofts PR)

you can get banned and get the exact same error code as the firmware ban code if:

- you have a oversea account with NON VALID ADDRESS

- you paid with a oversea creditcard where the address does not agrees with the address used in xbox live

I have been on some forums and people who have been banned with a unmodded 360 are getting no explanation from MS..

- you have a oversea account with NON VALID ADDRESS

SHIIIIIT! Xbox for sale, any takers? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. You think Gamestation will test this?

EDIT: I apologise for that outburst, i really must mind my language. It's all good, turns out my router was just unplugged :hmm:

They're banning xboxes though, not accounts. People with modded xboxes can still log into their account via an un-modded xbox so I doubt people will be locked out of live for account issues.... not yet anyway. If something similar happened for invalid overseas accounts, they would just ban the account, not the machine it was using.

turns out my router was just unplugged :hmm:

LOL! Like...funny!

Like wanking, hear the door make noises, but turns out its just some post.

I have lost my plug for the wireless 360 headset. Does anyone know where you can buy replacements ?

from another forum

Ok, A little twist on this Guys.

Just off the phone, And was told that there are huge problems with the servers, People being banned for nowt etc.

"The servers are being reset tomorrow (sat) and EVERYONE will be back on live"

Some guy(microsoft), made this clear to me, whilst apologising for the faults.

Well I enjoyed Gears last night, sorry I had to go, I always get kicked off at about 10. And also, sorry if anyone found my friend (Jimjebus) annoying, I won't invite him in again if anyone had any problems. I know Caris didn't like being screamed at. :heh:

Speaking of screaming, I had my first match with people other than N-Europe-ers earlier this afternoon. Achievement unlocked: screamed at by a 10-year old cockney git who couldn't work out how to shoot his gun.

Lmao Telly, when I couldnt join your matches a few nights ago I played some online games, to get those achievements in the ranked matches, and some of them were pretty cool, expecially if you're the last one on your team in assasination because your team-mates couldnt stand a 3-0 loss, even though it's to 10...

On another note, just defeated Haas in some Austrailian cup on VT3, I jumped from 33 to 19....!!!wth

from another forum

Ok, A little twist on this Guys.

Just off the phone, And was told that there are huge problems with the servers, People being banned for nowt etc.

"The servers are being reset tomorrow (sat) and EVERYONE will be back on live"

Some guy(microsoft), made this clear to me, whilst apologising for the faults.

I would love it if that happened, would be hilarious.

On another note, just defeated Haas in some Austrailian cup on VT3, I jumped from 33 to 19....!!!wth

yeah that happens in the 4 grand slam tournaments, win one of them for the first time and your ranking jumps

Quickly, third-party publishers have moved from platform exclusivity to supporting Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 simultaneously. Devil May Cry, once a Sony-exclusive series, is suddenly appearing on both this fall. Last generation, Xbox would have received the port six months later. Now, it's at the same time. Rumors suggested the same fate's falling on one of PS3's biggest hitters, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

1UP's James Mielke, Ryan O'Donnel and Shane Bettenhausen joined Ryan Payton's Kojima Productions Report podcast this week in Japan, where the four debated the ups and downs of multi-platform production, SIXAXIS support and more. You can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, download the MP3 directly or keep tabs on the podcast's website.

Payton knows fans have legitimate concerns about Kojima Productions possibly compromising the game's ambition due to issues arising from concurrent Xbox 360 development -- divided resources, less disc space, etc. -- and he addressed those directly:

"I can tell you honestly at this point, we have not changed the game in any form with the idea of 'oh, we got to do this on 360.' Put aside whether or not we're developing for 360 or not, the game is built on the PS3 hardware, as you guys have known for the past two years or so."

In other words: if MGS4 comes to Xbox 360, it has not affected the game's development. This is the same game Hideo Kojima decided to produce from day one. Make sure to listen to the podcast for more from Payton and the 1UP boys about Snake, Xbox 360 vs. PS3 and more.

1UP

If MGS4 comes to the 360. The look on the faces of the Playstation fans will be cream worthy.

I really do fear for the PS3. I know it won't be the end of Sony and all that, but the supposed pick-up just isn't coming quickly enough. It's losing it's big hitting exclusives and sales are dropping. If this is to be a three horse race, something needs to pick up for them. This PS3 Home thing will probably be the best chance of picking it up.

If it comes to the 360, all those people who bought the PS3 for MGS4 will be heard weeping all around the world.

I think I got into the head of someone I know that MGS will be coming out anyway. Hope to see definite confirmation soon, because that's the only game he is waiting out for the PS3 for.