NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

a standard DVI cbale should do Fresh, i preety sure they comes plus on one end and minus on the other.

a standard DVI cbale should do Fresh, i preety sure they comes plus on one end and minus on the other.

Could you do us a favour and spoon feed us a link to a decent, cheapish one mate.

Hows this beta work can we all play online together?

If so anyone wanna meet up at 1pm to discover what its like together???

vertical is what screws with your disks!

lies

lies

lies

lies!

just checked my crackdown and yes.. i will be able to download that beta.. he he.. what a shame that i couldnt care less..

I thought you could on all versions...

Hows this beta work can we all play online together?

If so anyone wanna meet up at 1pm to discover what its like together???

It's got virtually the same matchmaking system as Halo 2 apart from you can't do custom games.

It will take you hours to download it - thousands of people will start downloading it at 1pm. It's 900mb.

I thought you could on all versions...

just the versions that have the icon on the box (which has been on every box of crackdown I've ever seen :p)

It's got virtually the same matchmaking system as Halo 2 apart from you can't do custom games.

Unfortunately that doesnt help, means nothing to me...............

:o

It will take you hours to download it - thousands of people will start downloading it at 1pm. It's 900mb.

Ah right yeah so how about tommorow at 9, instead of Gears?

just the versions that have the icon on the box (which has been on every box of crackdown I've ever seen :p)

Good.

Just making sure I hadn't been really stupid...:indeed:

Unfortunately that doesnt help, means nothing to me...............

:o

Basically you create a 'party', invite any friends you want to play with into it then select the playlist you want to choose. I can't remember exactly what there are but it's something like this...

Team Training - enter with up to 8 people in total in your party, if you enter with less you'll get matched with other players to make up 8

Team Slayer - enter with 4 people in total in your party, you'll get matched with other people to make up 8

Team Skirmish - same as slayer

There are others too.

Roger that Jack.

Now go find the god damn bomb.

Aye aye cap'n.

*doo doo doo doo doooooo*

Been having the 3 red lights throughout today (great timing!). Been experiencing some lock-ups and some periods of not being able to get to the dashboard. Seems to be alright now though, just spent about an hour on it with no problems.

Can anyone who's had to send a console off for repair before tell me if these symptoms happened to them and should I expect that my console is going to die completely within the next few days?

JUST DO IT, THERE ISNT TIME.

oh and make sure warzone and old bones are on. :D

I'll be there in about 6 minutes and 38 seconds, just on the toilet.

I have a question about the Xbox 360 VGA Cable. I have recently bought a new TV, a Samsung LE26R71, and my Wii is using the Component inputs. I would like to buy a VGA cable, so I won't have to switch cables constantly. The thing is, next to the VGA socket on the tv, there are two audio inputs (red and white) and it says "Audio Out" above them, which confuses me. The question is, would I get any sound through these inputs when using the VGA cables sound connectors? Does anyone here maybe have this tv, and know this? Any help would be much appreciated.

you just need an adaptor which you plug into the sound jack. costs £3-5 from maplin.

Some things you should know about eternal sonata if you didn't bother listening to the instructions.

There are 2 special attacks, you can use either depending if you're in the light or dark.

Press b to defend when chance appears, can't defend when they back stab, vice versa.

LT changes camera view, you want the second one for a view of the whole battlefield

If you don't move then your turn doesn't start.

Team mates revive after the battle.

Been having the 3 red lights throughout today (great timing!). Been experiencing some lock-ups and some periods of not being able to get to the dashboard. Seems to be alright now though, just spent about an hour on it with no problems.

Can anyone who's had to send a console off for repair before tell me if these symptoms happened to them and should I expect that my console is going to die completely within the next few days?

Sames been happening to me today aswell, and its the day before the Halo 3 beta. Typical.

Well tbh it does sound like it's gonna break pretty soon.. =/

So Halo tommorow instead of Gears?