NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Only melon juice mate. Might taste a bit nasty, it's been sat here for 2 days now.

I'm really thinking of the idea of cancelling my pre-order for Halo 3 Legendary....

now that you two, chris and Phee (change your name on here damnit), mentioned you cancelled yours (someone did, its late I forget)

Yeah...

*ponders* the helmet looks really cool though

Great games...¬_¬

BTW, if you watch the 1up show Bungie kinda let slip that the plasma sword will be depletable in Halo 3 multiplayer, so when you kill someone its charge goes down-nice ^_^

I'm really thinking of the idea of cancelling my pre-order for Halo 3 Legendary....

now that you two, chris and Phee (change your name on here damnit), mentioned you cancelled yours (someone did, its late I forget)

Yeah...

*ponders* the helmet looks really cool though

Great games...¬_¬

It's a complete waste of money IMO. I'm buying the cheapest version - I know I will never use any of the extra things you get with the other versions.

BTW, if you watch the 1up show Bungie kinda let slip that the plasma sword will be depletable in Halo 3 multiplayer, so when you kill someone its charge goes down-nice ^_^

Yeah, that's be known for a while now. It's great, the sword having unlimited energy in the multiplayer led to "sword whores". People who would carry the sword about for the whole game and get loads of kills. I really don't understand why they did that in Halo 2.

Yeah, that's be known for a while now. It's great, the sword having unlimited energy in the multiplayer led to "sword whores". People who would carry the sword about for the whole game and get loads of kills. I really don't understand why they did that in Halo 2.

it was stupid, especially as the sword essentially homes in on you as well.

i think bungie are making the most balanced online console FPS ever here. it's really oddly exciting.

It's a complete waste of money IMO. I'm buying the cheapest version - I know I will never use any of the extra things you get with the other versions.

I'm also thinking of that.

I was looking at some pictures and the helmet is as tall, even taller than a DVD case. So thinking of it, it sounds big.

yeah gonna cancel it.

Too right, I made the mistake of buying the Halo 2 limited edition, not doing that again.

Viva Pinata came in the post today, still yet to play it though.

Why has hardly anybody downloaded Aegis Wings yet?

IT's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viva Pinata came in the post today, still yet to play it though.

You've only got it now? I need to play it again, it's one of those games that I get hyped when I get it then leave it for ages.

frickin micrphone, no sound is coming out of the earpiece but ThatGuy can hear me...?!?

frickin micrphone, no sound is coming out of the earpiece but ThatGuy can hear me...?!?

Loose connection. one of mine is like that. The 360 headsets are terrible, they all brake really easily.

It's plugged in fine, the microphone is working. I've sent ThatGuy some voice messages, plus he said he could hear me when he joined my crackdown room.

I don't understand it was working fine last night.

I'm thinking if I should buy the wireless one, it looks cool.

It's plugged in fine,

No, a loose connection in the actual wire itself, nothing to do with if it's plugged in properly or not. Try waggling the wire about at both ends and see if anything happens.

It's not that mate. I'm just gonna buy a new one. We managed without it anyway, quite difficult but it worked.

Why has hardly anybody downloaded Aegis Wings yet?

IT's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have m8. Barely touched it though. I like shmups but this one seems kinda bland. Multiplayers always a good thing and free is too.

That thing about headsets can't hear sometimes.

Your best bet is to pull out the controller/remove the battery. That usually resync's it.

Tried that, taking out the batteries.

I'll see if I can be bothered playing Halo 3 tonight if anyone is, if the sounds still isn't coming through then I'll play on then buy a new one tommorow.

Ugh got to the King Of Players on VT3, after less than a month of getting it, anyway, I get Federer in the finals, and previously I have beaten him really easily.

Suddenly I'm winning in the final 3-0 games wise.

Then I just get owned 5-3, couldn't be bothered playing the last game I was angry for not getting a single point in all bar some of the games. Swine, so now I have to pass a game year to get back there.

Tried that, taking out the batteries.

I'll see if I can be bothered playing Halo 3 tonight if anyone is, if the sounds still isn't coming through then I'll play on then buy a new one tommorow.

Ugh got to the King Of Players on VT3, after less than a month of getting it, anyway, I get Federer in the finals, and previously I have beaten him really easily.

Suddenly I'm winning in the final 3-0 games wise.

Then I just get owned 5-3, couldn't be bothered playing the last game I was angry for not getting a single point in all bar some of the games. Swine, so now I have to pass a game year to get back there.

yeah that happens in the final game, if you take a 3-0 lead he becomes really good, but if you manage to get a 4th game it becomes easier again (at least I found it like that) and if you're having fun trying to win the King of Players tourney, just wait for the doubles match you get to play if you win it :)

There's more....*groan*

How're you meant to get the (number) drop shots point winning shots achievement?

They always get to the drop shot. Unless you just played an exhibition, up to so many games, then made the oppnent really poo..

yeah it's annoying, but I suppose you could cheat it on exhibition if you really cared ;)