NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

He does have a point though.

About the score yes about being a fat git no. I take care of my body with regular exercise, I dont drink or smoke either. Besides what business is it of his how I spend my time and money on playing games for whatever reason it may be. Oh yeah and I have a nice recliner in my bedroom, not my mommas couch.

I was wondering what is your guys take on the coolers for 360's? you know Nyko's etc. All of the coolers I've seen have had very varied review some saying it killed their console some saying it's saved them from crawling over and dying... So do you guys think there console killers or console savers?

can you guys please answer this because it's kind of important.:D Thanksyou:p

Ok so after 1 hour on the phone with AOL, sorting out my problem I am finally connected to XBOXLIVE

Gamertag: Suji420

:D

Online Games:

Gears of War

Call of Duty 3

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Saints Row

and thats it so far. If anyone wants a game let me know eh?

I've played 2 rounds on Gears of War so far, pretty cool but I find it really weird talking over the microphone lolol

I've also added ye, we could have some COD3 and Gears fun :D

Damn ive got loads of Computing to do, gonna get that done then probably play 360 till 11.

can you guys please answer this because it's kind of important.:D Thanksyou:p

From everything I have heard about them they seem to be useless. Most people have said they are a waste of money and some, like you said, say it killed their consoles.

Is anyone else apart from Caris getting PSU? Im still undecided on whether to pick this up.

I want to get PSU but I heard you have to pay an addtional fee to play it online... I don't know about that... Plus I need to get some other games first such as Gears of War and such.:D So I'll probably get it eventually but... oh and Thanks for responding;)

I've also added ye, we could have some COD3 and Gears fun :D

Damn ive got loads of Computing to do, gonna get that done then probably play 360 till 11.

Cool. I'll probably be on all night :heh:

Why the hell were you on AOL to start with?

Yeah no idea myself.

Hironobu Sakaguchi has said that he's already looking toward a sequel for Xbox 360 exclusive RPG Blue Dragon, which is due out in Japan on 7th December.

Speaking to Famitsu, in an interview partly translated by IGN, Sakaguchi also said that Japanese RPG fans who buy Blue Dragon can look forward to free downloadable content in the first few months of next year.

The first game is now finished, he revealed, and will ship on three DVDs - uncompressed, it actually takes up a whopping 30GB of disk space.

IGN also reports that Sakaguchi said he's currently working on Cry-On (X360), A.S.H. (DS) and is involved in three other as-yet unannounced projects.

Microsoft has yet to reveal when Blue Dragon will be released in the west.

30 fricking GB?!

30 fricking GB?!

maybe Sony has a point about using a disc format with large storage space aka BDs or HD-DVDs-or maybe theres some kind of ultimate compression in use?

30 fricking GB?!

1080p FMV, perhaps?

I'm not too sure about the wording of that article, possibly due to a rough translation: does it mean uncompressed the game would take up 30GB and ship on 3 DVDs, or does it mean the game -is- uncompressed and -will- ship on 3 DVDs? I'm leaning towards the latter, but why wouldn't they compress it at all?

Anyway, Gears of War in trilogy non-shocker.

I think he means uncompressed, it's 30GB. I guess it won't be very compressed considering a DVD is 9GB so he'll need to compress 3GB worth of data. To be fair it is a very long JRPG. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone else have their 360 in a small room? I do, and i noticed how it produces so much heat that it actually makes me far too hot, so i have to open my window! Surley a console shouldn't produce that much heat?

WTF 30 gig!

Thats gonna be annoying changing in the middle of a good rpg to another disc...Maybe one is, if there is any, a mulitplayer disc?

Anyone else have their 360 in a small room? I do, and i noticed how it produces so much heat that it actually makes me far too hot, so i have to open my window! Surley a console shouldn't produce that much heat?

Yeah, mine can get like that. Probably shouldn't produce that much heat but the cooler things are crap, and I don't think it affects the console itself.

From everything I have heard about them they seem to be useless. Most people have said they are a waste of money and some, like you said, say it killed their consoles.

Is anyone else apart from Caris getting PSU? Im still undecided on whether to pick this up.

Me and my fiancé. We have bought another xbox360 to play togheter.

WTF 30 gig!

Thats gonna be annoying changing in the middle of a good rpg to another disc...Maybe one is, if there is any, a mulitplayer disc?

I know its crazy! This game is like 50 hours long and I hate that I have to get up every 15 hours or so, its so crazy!

Superman returns any good?

Thinking of picking up a core system if its any good.

I think he means uncompressed, it's 30GB. I guess it won't be very compressed considering a DVD is 9GB so he'll need to compress 3GB worth of data. To be fair it is a very long JRPG. I'm looking forward to it.

but dual layed disks can take 13gb

And if hes just using the standard disks, the only thing he'll be compressing is the data used for saving and reloading.

Hopefully this means we can get them japanese hooked on 360.

Whats this cry-on game I knew about blue dragon and lost odysee.

WTF 30 gig!

Thats gonna be annoying changing in the middle of a good rpg to another disc...

I'd much rather get up and change a disc every so often than have to sell my house and get a ps3 with blu-ray.

Is there a thread anywhere with everyones Gamertags listed? I'd quite like to get a list together so we can all add each other, making it easier to get Gears games together. I know a lot of people are on my list, but there are loads who aren't, and rather than having to pm everyone or search through their posts it would be good to just have a straight forward list.

Anyone think this is a good idea? Or does the thing in everyones profile negate the need for it?

their was one stickied, dunno were its gone though. Theirs a wall of N E Gamercards in their

I have the same problem lol, i dont need to turn the heat on when im playin my 360

Superman returns any good?

Thinking of picking up a core system if its any good.

I found the demo to be standard fare superhero fun. There are better games to buy on the Xbox 360 anyway.