NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just go to the belt case in your locker room and highlight the shadows of the belts you are missing, it tells you how to obtain each one.

do you get any other champs. in season mode, rather than the main two

I bought Small Arms. It's hard to see who I am among 4 players in 4 player action on my 20" TV. And it feel too much like Smash Bros (Which I didn't like.). But I want to support original games for XBLA.

I just tried the demo of Small Arms. It was like Smash Bros with all the skill and fun taken out...

Downloading the new Lost Planet demo as I type. I'll be buying the game even if the multiplayer isn't great, but a well rounded package is always nice.

WHY CAN'T I DOWNLOAD LOST PLANET THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE.

WHY CAN'T I DOWNLOAD LOST PLANET THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE.

It's crap anyways.

I agree with Caris.

Lost planet feels loose, slow, clunky and utterly pointless.

I agree with Caris.

Lost planet feels loose, slow, clunky and utterly pointless.

Yuppos, I don't like the extremely slow landing when you jump, that will turn out annoying in MP

i have the feeling that lost planet can get very repetitive very quickly so i'm not hoping for too much-Capcom prove me wrong!

like I've said before I'm putting my Q1+2 hopes on Bioshock mostly in terms of whats coming out for the 360. give me a totally sandbox open fallen underwater utopia where big daddies go round protecting little sisters which suck 'Adam' out of dead people and creature and I'll be happy for months!!!

It's crap anyways.

Couldn't agree more (in the Multiplayer department anyway).

The MP demo was seriously awful, I could forgive the clunky controls for the single player but not here. I still don';t really know what the power gauge is, and I didn't really get what to do in the match, I just went around pumping the B button on these weirdpower nodes. :hmm:

Wierd yesterday, i wanted to get the fire only assault rifles on COD3, so i did the first level easy enough to fire only assault. So i did the first bit where you have to fire the soldiers helmet off those poles with the m1 garand, and the rest with the machine gun i got. Do i have to do the first bit with the machine gun? i could easily do it withthe m1 garand. but that annoyed me doing the whole of the first level then not getting it.

WTF!

PS3 owners will get it for free cos its in the game, we 360 owners have to pay, the PC owners get it for free!

Im really annoyed at that.

Doesn't interest me personally but for those interested Play.com have Splinter Cell: DA Limited Edition for just £24.99

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/860082/Splinter_Cell_4_Double_Agent_Limited_Edition_Tin_Box/Product.html

Thanks for that. Wasn't interested enough in SC to pay full price, but I reckon even if I hate it I can get most my money back anyway, so got it on order now.

Wierd yesterday, i wanted to get the fire only assault rifles on COD3, so i did the first level easy enough to fire only assault. So i did the first bit where you have to fire the soldiers helmet off those poles with the m1 garand, and the rest with the machine gun i got. Do i have to do the first bit with the machine gun? i could easily do it withthe m1 garand. but that annoyed me doing the whole of the first level then not getting it.

Try level 2, going through it without firing, get the achievement, then reload the checkpoint and different weapons to get the achievement

Anyone get the wireless headset ?

Its wkd a think, takes a while to get used to on ya ear :grin:

Try level 2, going through it without firing, get the achievement, then reload the checkpoint and different weapons to get the achievement

ahah, thankyou. I was more annoyed when i just did the first level again with only using the m1 garand. I didnt get the achievement. I think its cos i used the tank. But if thats the case then thats a load of balls.

I'll try your method tonight. Thats the level where you start with the BAR isnt it?

Thanks for that. Wasn't interested enough in SC to pay full price, but I reckon even if I hate it I can get most my money back anyway, so got it on order now.

I wanted it but they arent selling the normal version for that price. I dont want the Special Edition as it will look out of place on my shelf compared to the rest of my 360 games, yes im moronic like that.

I wanted it but they arent selling the normal version for that price. I dont want the Special Edition as it will look out of place on my shelf compared to the rest of my 360 games, yes im moronic like that.

You also get the normal case inside the tin.

860082l.jpg

Am I the only person that seems to think that bioshock just looks like a deus ex wannabe game, I want blue dragon looks better than bioshock - mind you I thought system shock was pretty crap in its day

ahah, thankyou. I was more annoyed when i just did the first level again with only using the m1 garand. I didnt get the achievement. I think its cos i used the tank. But if thats the case then thats a load of balls.

I'll try your method tonight. Thats the level where you start with the BAR isnt it?

So i did it and I did the rifleman and enemy only gun firing in one. I got a Sniper which was good. Now ive just got one more sevret achievement to get and the rest online ones.

Yuck, did not enjoy the Lost Planet online demo, despite kind of enjoying the single player one. I think playing it after being so used to the brilliance of Gears of War makes it feel awful.