NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I just had the most amazing match on GoW!

I was playing a random quick match and i got on one, thankfully.

So i joined in a match and started to own really. I came second with one kill behind the leader. Killed a least 3 people with the chainsaw.

The best comes next. We were on a level i dont know what called, but it has 3 bridges, one on each side for the 'home' poeple on that side, and one in the middle. So we start off, we got a litle thing going where two people went downthe middle, two got the sniper and shot from above. So I snuck around, and there were 3 of them on the middle bridge. So im there gunning them down, One has already been killed so theres only 3 left. I gunned one down, leaving him i couldnt get him anymore cos a wall in the way, another came to try and help i start shooting him, he heals the other guy i get him and start gunning the other guy more. In the end they were all gasping for breah all together next to each other, so no-one culd heal anyone.

I went up and curbstomped the 3 of them !!:D!! all i heard from my tv speakers were laughter. I didnt bother putting my headphones in.

woop that splinter cell deal is well good, ordered that :)

Iv got so much to play, but so little time! its getting annoying, and in 6 months il be complaining about the lack of games. Bloody release schedules are stupid!

I wanted it but they arent selling the normal version for that price. I dont want the Special Edition as it will look out of place on my shelf compared to the rest of my 360 games, yes im moronic like that.

Haha, I have weird moments like that. But I've got Gear of War, Dead Rising, and now Splinter Cell that are all limited tins/cases, and they all look great, despite the fact that the Gears sleave doesn't fit too well round the tin...

I just had the most amazing match on GoW!

I was playing a random quick match and i got on one, thankfully.

So i joined in a match and started to own really. I came second with one kill behind the leader. Killed a least 3 people with the chainsaw.

The best comes next. We were on a level i dont know what called, but it has 3 bridges, one on each side for the 'home' poeple on that side, and one in the middle. So we start off, we got a litle thing going where two people went downthe middle, two got the sniper and shot from above. So I snuck around, and there were 3 of them on the middle bridge. So im there gunning them down, One has already been killed so theres only 3 left. I gunned one down, leaving him i couldnt get him anymore cos a wall in the way, another came to try and help i start shooting him, he heals the other guy i get him and start gunning the other guy more. In the end they were all gasping for breah all together next to each other, so no-one culd heal anyone.

I went up and curbstomped the 3 of them !!:D!! all i heard from my tv speakers were laughter. I didnt bother putting my headphones in.

I had a mint game last nite as well, to get to the point, you could hear someone was listening to REM and 1 person started singing along then another etc etc.

After a few minutes we had 8 people singing REM through XBOX Live, it was amazing.

Caris I carn't belive you bought sonic, you do realise that the developers have made such a broken game they haven't realised that its broken because no one has told them its crap

ZeldaFreak I carn't belive you were born, you do realise that your parents have made such a broken child they haven't realised that your broken because no one has told them your crap.

ZeldaFreak I carn't belive you were born' date=' you do realise that your parents have made such a broken child they haven't realised that your broken because no one has told them your crap.[/quote']

That was the biggest rofl moment ive ever had.

Anyway, Gears is great online. We need to get more matches from n-e. I know i keep missing them cos im either working or too tired lol.

I wish more people here has COD3, as a 24 player online war between us all would be amazing.

ZeldaFreak I carn't belive you were born' date=' you do realise that your parents have made such a broken child they haven't realised that your broken because no one has told them your crap.[/quote']

Post of the MOTHERFUCKING week.

I know i'm supposed to say something right now, but i've got to admit that that was really funny. One of the funniest things i've heard all week.

I wish more people here has COD3, as a 24 player online war between us all would be amazing.

Ive got it and I'm up for a 12 v 12 between the n-europers. Maybe we can get something going.

Ive got it and I'm up for a 12 v 12 between the n-europers. Maybe we can get something going.

Same here.

I was just wondering how to get the second secret achievement for COD3, and why would you really want to do it?!

To get the Purple heart achievement you have to die about 10 times at the same checkpoint......wtf. How woud people find that out, must mean the first person who found out about it was really crap at the game.

sweet 3 people for a COD match.

I was just wondering how to get the second secret achievement for COD3, and why would you really want to do it?!

To get the Purple heart achievement you have to die about 10 times at the same checkpoint......wtf. How woud people find that out, must mean the first person who found out about it was really crap at the game.

sweet 3 people for a COD match.

Explain this, i aint got it.

i have it too. haven't played it proper online yet bar from mucking about with Stefkov the other week.

Takeo' date=' stop posting and finish Gears of War.[/quote']

moo-i was playing Zelda: OoT just before i posted that so i AM doing my homework sir! . . . kinda.

Explain this' date=' i aint got it.[/quote']

Yeah i dont understand. I was reading in some forums i just searched 'how to get the purple heart achievement on call of duty 3' and some came up. One guy explained that he deliberately died about 10 times, on Veteran, at the same checkpoint, then got this secret achievement.

Sill achievement, i thought it would have been the same as the other, 'big air' one. I thought it woudl be funny if it was run down 10 German soldiers while driving a car. Cos tehres some missions where you drive, in one of them i caught up to about 7 or so germans and ran over them all. woud have been funny to see Achievement unlocked at hte bottom for that.

i have it too. haven't played it proper online yet bar from mucking about with Stefkov the other week.

yeah that was quite funny driving in the trenches on the bike.

i was annoyed cos i couldnt join you when you got on a match, it was really annoying.

At least I didn't buy a broken game like you did.And your more crap because you think Sonic is better than lost planet

All I can say is what a fucking libility

I haven't played Gears in 3 days! Damn work, and being tired. Is everyone up for a massive Gears session Friday night? Everyone say yes or else.

I haven't played Gears in 3 days! Damn work, and being tired. Is everyone up for a massive Gears session Friday night? Everyone say yes or else.

YES (also post this in the Gears thread if you havent already)

At least I didn't buy a broken game like you did.And your more crap because you think Sonic is better than lost planet

Have you played Sonic? If so, what were its problems? Even then, it's still his opinion, and more importantly, his money.

If not, shut the hell up.

Have you played Sonic? If so, what were its problems? Even then, it's still his opinion, and more importantly, his money.

I agree with Flinky! Sonic is unrivaled in crazy speed, i'm a Sonic WHORE.

Lost Planets multi basically sucks, simple as.

em well the demo, and as gametrailers but it so precisly its "broken, boring and just plain stupid"

EDIT: forgot to mention the level design is attrocious it makes it just plain crap. Best thing about it is silver and thats all

You haven't even played it!

You're just digging yourself into a deeper hole mate, Caris has played it and enjoyed it, you haven't.

A winner is him.