NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You betcha!:bouncy:

awesome! 8pm can't come soon enough . . . best get something to eat now!

Lol at that beserker Takeo, the hammer of dawn to kill him is awesome!

Got onto the Final Act now, did the rest of Act 3 with my bro, Co-op is awesome splitscreen. Apart from having to lean in awkward ways to look at the top of the screen.

By 3 ealier i meant 3 in the morning lol, If any one is up for it later tommorow morning then im game, i get back around 2 ish hopefully, so i can get on then.

I dont see what was the problem earlier when me and Tak were playing COD3, I could host a match and he would join no problem, but we tried to oin a random match to get some action and i could never join. Either by choosing it or joining his game session.

But i could host a game?!?!

Anyone on here want to at some time want a war on COD3?

WOWOWOWOWOWOW Gears of War is incredible

What he said! Just finished Act 4 on co-op Hardcore and the game just keeps getting better. I love shooting the enemies in the knee caps and then running over and stomping on their head, it just feels so good.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW Gears of War is incredible

:D its awesome offline and even better online! 360 has its fist killer app and first blood on the PS3.

I haven't even finished Act 1 yet (doing on hardcore as casual is TOO easy). The jump from casual to hardcore is huge... it's like:

casual = easy

hardcore = hard

insane = legendary

but theres no normal difficulty. Even though I've died quite a lot, I still want to keep playing trying to get past the place I keep dying. In most games if I keep dying I get bored and frustrated, in this it's the totally opposite. Oh man this game is def GOTY for me (so far). Online is loads of FUN too.. gonna try split-screen co-op soon.

Playing co-op makes Hardcore very easy as you just keep reviving your mate. Only hard times are when you have to split up. Im looking forward to finishing the game so I can try Insane Mode.

I've only played single player so far (on Act 1 on Casual with the Beserker). I plan to do all co op with Dabooker. I'm up for multiplayer with you lot, so 8pm is the planned time?

I've only played single player so far (on Act 1 on Casual with the Beserker). I plan to do all co op with Dabooker. I'm up for multiplayer with you lot, so 8pm is the planned time?

yep-don't know whose going to host yet though.

I haven't even finished Act 1 yet (doing on hardcore as casual is TOO easy). The jump from casual to hardcore is huge... it's like:

casual = easy

hardcore = hard

insane = legendary

but theres no normal difficulty. Even though I've died quite a lot, I still want to keep playing trying to get past the place I keep dying. In most games if I keep dying I get bored and frustrated, in this it's the totally opposite. Oh man this game is def GOTY for me (so far). Online is loads of FUN too.. gonna try split-screen co-op soon.

Same for me, and loads of games annoy me. im drunk baby!!! see you all at 8ish.:yay:

I have a 10meg connection so i will host if you want? I dont mind.

EDIT: If i host people who dont have me add me on live, Stocka, Thatguy etc.

Just finished Gears of War, ending was a bit meh. It kind of left me with the same feeling after I finished Halo 2.

Just finished Gears of War, ending was a bit meh. It kind of left me with the same feeling after I finished Halo 2.

that you wanted more?

some more really fun games :D i wish i was better but hey practice makes perfect. i'm not hardcore enough to last too much more than 90 mins at most at a time :( I SUCK!

anywho hope everyone else had fun and i hope ANYONE thinking about getting a 360 or Gears just does it cos its well worth it no matter what you enjoy.

I wish i had a 360 to play this game :(. God it looks so damn good.

it IS that good! we'll be playing it for the next 6 months i think, then move on to Halo 3 before Gears of War 2 :D

Might get a 360, as apparently they get cash traded in often at my friend's branch, so I can get a premium for £127. Hmm... Wouldn't really play it much though.

Might get a 360, as apparently they get cash traded in often at my friend's branch, so I can get a premium for £127. Hmm... Wouldn't really play it much though.

Thats an awesome price man!!!!

some more really fun games :D i wish i was better but hey practice makes perfect. i'm not hardcore enough to last too much more than 90 mins at most at a time :( I SUCK!

anywho hope everyone else had fun and i hope ANYONE thinking about getting a 360 or Gears just does it cos its well worth it no matter what you enjoy.

Quality game Tak! Damn team mate keeps getting killed in single player though. :(

I suck aswell lol. Although I did get better after the first couple of games and I have been drinking lol. : D