NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Played some Gears yesterday as well, although on my friend's offline profile so no achivements for me. >:(

We got to the junker on hardcore.

Does anyone know whether i could have started again and not deleted my progress in single player?

Yepp. You can start where you left off or start again. And when you wanna start someplace just sellect the chapter and the game will start there. Pretty sweet :)

And it looks like completing the game on Insane gives you the hardcore achivements too ;)

Rainbow Six demo up on marketplace. It's a multiplayer and co-op demo too, must check it out.

We'll all have some games later tonight, although I don't get back from work until gone 10pm so I'll be joining any pretty late.

---

Now to see if that Gears theme can compare with the excellent Sonic one.

---

This just in! It can't! It can't compete for shit!

How many players is Gow in co-op mode? RSV is ace and Gow isn’t bad either.

Just two, sadly. Four would have been amazing but probably a little too laggy to warrent inclusion.

Just two, sadly. Four would have been amazing but probably a little too laggy to warrent inclusion.

Oh right thanks. That’s a shame four player would be great but I am sure two player will still be good, Perhaps a future update for four players?

Oh right thanks. That’s a shame four player would be great but I am sure two player will still be good, Perhaps a future update for four players?

doubtful- maybe in GoW 2 in 3-4 years time lol

can't wait to play this online later-gotta do some god damn uni work :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i NEEEEEEED to play and chainsaw some more guys! and get the reloading minigame down!

Now to see if that Gears theme can compare with the excellent Sonic one.

---This just in! It can't! It can't compete for shit!

I dont think anything will beat the carbon theme.

Apparantly there is a Rainbow Six multiplayer Demo up. Also Command and Conquer coming to the 360...... you probably dont care as your all emersed in Gears now

Yepp. You can start where you left off or start again. And when you wanna start someplace just sellect the chapter and the game will start there. Pretty sweet :)

I was thinking before it had a litte symbol, which looked like a key. I was thinking this meant it was unlocked and i could palay it from there if i wanted to go back. Oh well ive done what ive done. Ill be doing it 2 more times on other difficulties.

Also Gears of War theme and Gamerpic is up and free only for today.

ooo gonna check them out. I remember the Locust one from that show they did wasnt that good imo

I dont think anything will beat the carbon theme.

Carbon theme FTW!!

With a wii as my picture in the back for all pages its awesome.

FFS GOW was sent fucking recorded delivery, nobody was in. It sits in the sorting office :angry:

*stops playing Gears* AWWWWWWW don't worry you can pick it up tomorrow. *carries on playing Gears*

I forgot to mention , my mum tells me we have a wierd message on our answer phone. So i listen to it and it goes "a message from 1234 (wtf)", then it says something its really hard to make out, but what i got was your order can be picked up from Woolworths in Cheetham Hill. My mums like WTF, then i say that game i orded.

First Gears on thursday then COD3 on Saturday!!!Joy!!!