NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Also Gears of War theme and Gamerpic is up and free only for today.

Thanks for that, it is quite nice, unlike some of the other slightly crappy ones. None worth paying for though...

FFS GOW was sent fucking recorded delivery, nobody was in. It sits in the sorting office :angry:

What a bastard. Those sorting offices fuck me right off. Only open until 2.30 so when you're out of work you can't get it, cus it's closed. Hate them. I'm annoyed for you.

Damn Gears is fantastic, best game on the 360, hell i would proboly put it in my top 10 games ever, cant fault it.

Gears is one incredible game, i just finished Act 4 on my own (after playing 1-3 on co-op with Domstercool).

I've never played a game where i've died and i know it was totally fault for doing it. Great stuff.

Gears is one incredible game, i just finished Act 4 on my own (after playing 1-3 on co-op with Domstercool).

I've never played a game where i've died and i know it was totally fault for doing it. Great stuff.

I've found that too. Games generally get me very angry and I can't play for long, but I'd play this all fecking night if I wasn't so knackered. Gonna play some co-op tomorrow night if anyones up for it.

I've just been playing GoW this evening, just finished chapter 1. It's nothing revolutionary (and i wasn't expecting it to be), but I think it is bloody brilliant and the graphics are amazing! I love it so far. The limited edition kicks much arse too!

Deffo one of my fave games of 2006! :grin:

I've just been playing GoW this evening, just finished chapter 1. It's nothing revolutionary (and i wasn't expecting it to be), but I think it is bloody brilliant and the graphics are amazing! I love it so far. The limited edition kicks much arse too!

Deffo one of my fave games of 2006! :grin:

totally agree. and the multiplayer is pretty awesome. played my first live match with RX Queen if y'all know him, i totally sucked ass! played with 7 pretty awesome dudes CubeChris and the3rd-:bowdown: to you two sirs! Jordan was pretty awesome too. i sucked a little less seeing as it was my second match.

HoT hope you got some hot Gears Action from the forum peeps.

Online it DEFINATLY brings out the strategy in the game-i can see this being played for months! probably until the Halo 3 demo comes out. hopefully when i play tomorrow night i won't suck as much.

what little of the single player i've played i have to say its pretty fun-i imagine the game only really gets going on hardcore. the bit with the berserker scares me so much its stupid (NB: Karl is a scaredy cat who loves gore.) its one of those games that you spend all night playing and spend all day telling people who don't care some of the set peices you put together, and ones that destroyed your team.

10/10

i hereby do solemnly swear to be a better, nicer less aggressive board member on account of Gears having removed most of my tensions.

i can now live a happier life thanks to all new Gears of War from Epic Games. with its immense texturing, beautiful HD Vistas and drippingly gorey blood effects i can work out all those ill feelings and stresses in the safe environments of Xbox Live-some and join us in the land where man and locust shall forever dance the chainsaw waltz.

Sorry couldn't play this evening folks, was busy hardcoring the campaign with a friend, or playing CoD3.

If anyone is setting up a party after now i'm up for it.

Right then, I pretty much just vegetated in front of the 360 all day playing GoW. I completed it solo on Hardcore, but I haven't touched the multiplayer yet — I have to get up in just over 5 hours.

Looking forward to trying this out on Live, and I'm going to have to go through with a friend on Insane.

I'd say it's good, but you already know that.

Admittedly neither of those appear to be questions, but yes to both.

1UP have a review of Sonic, erm, up. Oh, and anyone that accuses me of sesquipedalian prose should see a true thesaurus-reader at work; "this eponymous next-gen offering actually exacerbates most of those games' most obnoxious failings", apparently.

The true sega is dead it seems, although i guess it's always been in the grave after the dreamcast. After this and PSU i'm scared of how virtua tennis 3 will end up.

1UP have a review of Sonic, erm, up. Oh, and anyone that accuses me of sesquipedalian prose should see a true thesaurus-reader at work; "this eponymous next-gen offering actually exacerbates most of those games' most obnoxious failings", apparently.

Pfft, I don't trust that review tbh. I got to the part where the reviewer said "Shadow the Hedgehog wisely holsters the guns from his dismal Ratchet & Clank-inspired solo outing" and stopped reading. Shadow does not use guns in this game, did they even play it ffs!? I'm waiting for a more reliable site, like IGN or Gamespot, to post their reviews ...

Even if all these sites hate it I'll prolly still like it anyway.

Pfft, I don't trust that review tbh. I got to the part where the reviewer said "Shadow the Hedgehog wisely holsters the guns from his dismal Ratchet & Clank-inspired solo outing" and stopped reading. Shadow does not use guns in this game, did they even play it ffs!? I'm waiting for a more reliable site, like IGN or Gamespot, to post their reviews ...

Even if all these sites hate it I'll prolly still like it anyway.

gamespot is NOT reliable-they gave TP 8.8 :shakehead

Seeing as I couldnt hook up with guys last night ( shakes angry fist ) I played some co-op with a mate of mine on Hardcore. We went through the first 3 levels and it was an amazing experience. At first I was disappointed that it was only 2 player and not 4 but my doubts were quickly squashed as soon as we started playing.

A quick sorry to Caris, my mate wanted to do the 3rd Act and it took us til 4 in the morning and by then my eyes were bleeding.

And? :P geeez way too many people complaining, lol.

Eh? I wasnt complaining.

Anyone picked up Project 8 yet? Im very tempted by it.

Eh? I wasnt complaining.

Anyone picked up Project 8 yet? Im very tempted by it.

It's awesome, I have a still sealed copy here because I bought 2 by accident, i'll sell it to you for 35 shipped.

It's awesome, I have a still sealed copy here because I bought 2 by accident, i'll sell it to you for 35 shipped.

Thanks for the offer but I have a Gamestation credit note to use up. Glad to hear that its good, I will probably pick it up after im finished with Gears.

Woo my copy of Gears of War came, but unfortunately won't be able to play it till this evening.

And? :P geeez way too many people complaining, lol.

they're complaining cos its fucking zelda!!! and all the other game sites and magazines so far are giving it no less than a 9 and an average of about 9.5.

gamespot is fucked up and i dont know what the hell has happened to them. people on these forums know a hell of a lot more about the Wii than the editors did when they got their Wii-see the Wii got a Wii marathon. and now this-gamespot has gone bad-or has it always been bad but i just didnt notice it. 1up seems to be the best games site atm and its podcast is the best games one on iTunes.

ANYWHO thats the jist of what i wanted to say about that.

they're complaining cos its fucking zelda!!! and all the other game sites and magazines so far are giving it no less than a 9 and an average of about 9.5.

gamespot is fucked up and i dont know what the hell has happened to them. people on these forums know a hell of a lot more about the Wii than the editors did when they got their Wii-see the Wii got a Wii marathon. and now this-gamespot has gone bad-or has it always been bad but i just didnt notice it. 1up seems to be the best games site atm and its podcast is the best games one on iTunes.

ANYWHO thats the jist of what i wanted to say about that.

Gamespot are just attention whores.

Thanks to them i have never laughed so hard.

No review could deny me the fact that this will be my favourite game ever possibly, since everyone says its better then OOT.