NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

What are you hoping to accomplish?

It's your opinion and you're entitled to it, so fair play to you. However, if you read the comments in this thread, people are loving the THREE SIXTEH!

You're outnumbered, out-gunned, and you're getting relatively good responses thrown back at you. Give it up.

Yamcha, Caris and Hero of Time unite!

Let's drink brown ale by the Tyne, and complaing about Sunderland.

Agreed, stupid mackems *throws bottle of brown in drunken rage*

Agreed, stupid mackems *throws bottle of brown in drunken rage*

dont even mention alcohol to me-owwwwwiiiiieeeeeeee

Yamcha, Caris and Hero of Time unite!

Let's drink brown ale by the Tyne, and complaing about Sunderland.

LOL@YAMCHA!!11

Yes I'm a geordie, and at least me any many otheres are actually waiting for the first true next gen title to emerge which will be Xmas 2007, before I would want to spend nearly £600 quid on one with games

Yes I'm a geordie, and at least me any many otheres are actually waiting for the first true next gen title to emerge which will be Xmas 2007, before I would want to spend nearly £600 quid on one with games

And what PS3 game is "true next gen" ? The Giant crab game [genji2] with real time weapon switching?

--

Game Reactor 360 Reviews!

Test drive Unlimeted 9/10

+ Nice GFX, Unlimmited playvalue.

- Some bugs and the motor sycle handling is awfull.

Saint's Row 8/10

+ Huge freedom, Good multiplayer, varied gameplay

- GFX could be better, Old getto slang

Enchanted Arms 6/10

+ Good GFX, Good design and a good story

- To linar, slow dialog, boring battles

Dead Rising 8/10

+ Good controlls. Good objectives nice GFX and awesome enviroments.

- Save system and night and day syklus.

Get out of the 360 thread. Your just an annoyance. Just ignore him, he'll go away once he gets bored, all kids do. Maybe he should get a ban or something, anyway you can ban him from 1 thread?

Good that dead rising got 9, i cant wait for this. Played the demo of that so many times, its well good fun.

Anyone who comes into a console thread with an attitude against it like that is looking for trouble, so fuck off and don't come back. You're not only attacking the machine with a bunch of unjustified reason, but you're also doing it in such a way to intentionally engineer hostile responses.

Is there any way to ignore the posts of a particular user? That would be excellent around now.

--

Game Reactor 360 Reviews!

Test drive Unlimeted 9/10

+ Nice GFX, Unlimmited playvalue.

- Some bugs and the motor sycle handling is awfull.

Saint's Row 8/10

+ Huge freedom, Good multiplayer, varied gameplay

- GFX could be better, Old getto slang

Enchanted Arms 6/10

+ Good GFX, Good design and a good story

- To linar, slow dialog, boring battles

Dead Rising 8/10

+ Good controlls. Good objectives nice GFX and awesome enviroments.

- Save system and night and day syklus.

Thanks for that. Very good news that Test Drive turned out ok despite the demo that was released on marketplace.

I am slowly making good progress on CoD. I am on the last British missions then off to help the yanks. Its not really that hard it just takes time and patience.

I also manged to get all 200 points off Marble Blast today. The last 3 levels were made very easy thanks to some of the videos on youtube.

Nice one HoT! :)

Speaking about Test Drive, a second demo is coming out soon that apparently far more improved on the first one.

PDZ online is so brilliant! I was talking to a bloke of around 40 i believe (his name had 1965 in it), really friendly! (surprisingly my head-set out of the blue, started to work :indeed: )

Hopefully he will add me to his friends list.

We had some daft talking in the background, but we just ignored it. He was really funny, constantly swearing! lol

It was a unlimited capture the flag, must have been playing for about 2 1/2 hours!

One minute there was 1 enemie, next there was like 10 and it was total mayhem!

Went slow quite alot of times though when alot happened on screen, but overall i've been missing out BIG time not getting Xbox live!

: peace:

Nice one HoT! :)

Speaking about Test Drive, a second demo is coming out soon that apparently far more improved on the first one.

It better be, and stupid shit like lamp posts better not stop me from driving, you should be able to go through hedges and we should get to a total stop when we hit something.

It would generally make the game a lot more fun and improve the pace.

ZeldaFreak, fuck off. Nobody cares if you dislike the 360 and you were certainly not invited to express it here.

Yeah, if you don't like 360 sod off, this is a thread for 360 fans to discuss, not to just bad mouth it. Fair enough if you don't like it and think Kameo is the only good game.

And about Dead Rising, you said it could have been done with less enemies, I think thats the whole point, it couldn't have been done...

I've kindly (well kinder than you folks) asked ZF to stop posting if he dislikes the 360 ever so. I just said its fine if you don't like a console, and its fine it you wish to point out any flaws, but thats not really what hes doing. Anywho, hopefully this will all cease.

I wish there was a way to see leaderboards for games online, i want to see what i am in the cloning clyde leaderboard, as i got well over 3,000,000 points earlier, i know i'm top of my friends list leaderboard, and the person who is number 1 is on something like 10 mil, i just wanna know where i an now.

someone should do a website for this.

And what PS3 game is "true next gen" ? The Giant crab game [genji2] with real time weapon switching

Em no, not one of the new consoles is 'next gen'

A true 'next gen' console is Wii's controller and the 360 graphics.

Em no, not one of the new consoles is 'next gen'

A true 'next gen' console is Wii's controller and the 360 graphics.

I wasn't aware you coined the definition for a 'next-gen' console

You Pratt.

Why don't UPS come on the bloody day they will say they will come? I asked them to come on Monday for a reason and told them not to come on Friday because I'm going to be here! That's 2 weeks running now!

I wasn't aware you coined the definition for a 'next-gen' console

You Pratt.

By the way thats what some of the more reputable business analysts have said that not one of the main competitors are living up to what they said in their press conference in 2005