NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I tried the Forza demo, didn't take long to get. I'm not a fan of driving games, wasn't keen on it. I like going fast without having to know all this breaking and such.

Still a very pretty game.

Yes new Crackdown DLC!! Some achievements sound fun to get plus the new noise made when searching for orbs may help.

I wonder how much the Premium would cost, I will defintely get some points for it.

I'm really looking forward to Flatout on 360. I think... I'm sure I want it more than forza (not that i think it will be a better game). I loved Flatout2 and It had some great party games.

Resizing adds jaggies, so view them full

screen1_large.jpg

screen2_large.jpg

screen3_large.jpg

screen4_large.jpg

Yes new Crackdown DLC!! Some achievements sound fun to get plus the new noise made when searching for orbs may help.

I wonder how much the Premium would cost, I will defintely get some points for it.

Premium is 800 points, some sites are saying all this will drop today but I can't see any Microsoft confirmation anywhere.

Psych Out

Complete all Time Trial missions at the Psychotic Difficulty level

100 Gamerscore

Looks like we'll have to redo all the Time Trials again! :yay:

2 things:

1) How do you enable connect to love when you sign in?

2) Gears tonight?

About time, shame im on earlys this week, least it will be there when I get in though.

Was playing Double Dragon yesterday, man that game is hard, havent a clue if I will ever get some of them achievements off it.

Yeah man that game is damn tough. it is harder than the GBA version!!

2 things:

Please don't abuse your Xbox, you'll only make it overheat faster and possibly make the dvd drive stuck shut. :woops: :wink:

Does anyone know when the DLC for Crackdown is released exactly??

Does anyone know when the DLC for Crackdown is released exactly??

This month...

My guess is sometime after or before the Halo 3 beta.

No one will be playing anything else on XBOX Live and we all know it :P

Awesome , i can't wait! I damn annoying, I have 600 points but I dont want to spend another £20 for the extra 200 I need for the premium content...

2 things:

Please don't abuse your Xbox, you'll only make it overheat faster and possibly make the dvd drive stuck shut. :woops: :wink:

What Matt does in his spare time is his business :)

Im looking forward to these new things on Crackdown, should give the game a new lease of life when it gets released.

Played a bit of Forza when I got in from work and its looking really good. The graphics are awesome and im glad to see they kept the racing line in from the 1st game.

No one has answered my question!

Not sure how I did mine. Try going into the system options on your 360, its probably in there.

How do i stop my 360 signing me into messenger whenever i start it up?

How do i stop my 360 signing me into messenger whenever i start it up?

It's in the auto sign in options in your profile.

Gears tonight anyone?

Hmm alright, but The Bard and Stefkov were being meanies to me last night. :cry::heh:

I'll play even though I haven't been on in over a month, but I got used to it again within the second game and damn does GoW look good on the new VGA settings. Black looks awesome!

SEGA ANNOUNCES HAPPY TREE FRIENDS FALSE ALARM FOR PC AND XBOX LIVE ARCADE

Game will be Based on the Animated, International, Multi-platform Franchise from Mondo Media

SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA Europe Ltd. today announced an exclusive agreement with the award-winning production studio, Mondo Media, to create video game content based on the popular animated series, Happy Tree Friends™. Currently under development by Stainless Studios, Happy Tree Friends False Alarm™ is scheduled for release via digital download on PC and Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE® Arcade in Fall 2007.

"We are excited to be partnering with Mondo Media to bring the irreverent comedy of the Happy Tree Friends to gamers worldwide,” said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America, Inc. "The dark humor and twisted characters of Happy Tree Friends will act as a great foundation for creating a fun and entertaining universe for gamers and fans of the show alike.”

Happy Tree Friends is a wildly popular Internet phenomenon that debuted as a television series on G4 TV in the U.S. and on MTV in key markets overseas. Selling over one million DVD copies worldwide, Happy Tree Friends continues to thrill audiences online and maintains its position as a top ten most downloaded podcast on iTunes.

Now taking the spotlight with its very own interactive game, Happy Tree Friends False Alarm features the furry woodland creatures in a host of dismembering and ill-fated calamities.

Playing unlike any other action title on the market with its physics-based reactive environment, Happy Tree Friends False Alarm is an action-puzzle game that enables players to control one of three characters; Flippy, the emotionally tattered war-torn bear; Lumpy, the dim-witted blue moose; and Handy, an amputee beaver carpenter always eager to lend a helping limb. Using resources such as concrete, ice, gasoline, and nitroglycerin to augment the dynamic 3D environments, your goal is to save the Happy Tree Friends from hilarious disaster situations and their own bad luck. Play in 10 diverse levels designed exclusively for the Happy Tree Friends False Alarm game including mine shafts, candy factories and a museum, all of which are filled with outrageous outcomes and plenty of accidental mayhem!

“Sega is a perfect partner for us because of their rich tradition of creating compelling, character-based games, and true to form they’re developing a truly original game that we think our fans will love,” said Kenn Navarro, the creator of Happy Tree Friends.

That will hopefully be awesome, it it keeps the character and it's fun then it should be one of the best Arcade games.

I'm up for Gears again. I'll try to play better tonight. I don't mind Execution, but this time it's gotta be at least first to 5 rounds. Last night's first to 3 was annoying.

EDIT: Ok, i am buying M$ points for the Premium Crackdown stuff. Definitely

More Sega games

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

SEGA of America and SEGA Europe today announced Condemned 2: Bloodshot the next chapter in the terrifying series that began with the award-winning and critically-acclaimed Condemned. Featuring an all-new fighting mechanic and online multiplayer functionality, Condemned 2: Bloodshot is a first-person action thriller which immerses players in a world of psychological terror. Following a string of gruesome murders, players must use their deductive skills and brute force to track down sadistic serial killers.

Developed by the renowned Monolith Productions, creators of the original Condemned, Condemned 2: Bloodshot is due for release across Europe in early 2008 for the Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system.

Players will assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, the former Serial Crimes Unit investigator, who's been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. As Ethan, players will engage in visceral combat using a variety of firearms, blunt instruments and an all-new fighting system complete with defensive and offensive combo chains. To help track the killer and solve the mysteries behind Condemned 2: Bloodshot, players will crack open an all-new set of high-tech forensic tools. Using wits and brute strength, murders can be solved in a number of different ways to keep players guessing throughout each suspenseful investigation.

Condemned 2: Bloodshottakes the series to a whole new level by introducing a variety of thrilling online multiplayer modes including deathmatch, which promises to deliver the most brutal hand-to-hand combat experience the first person genre has ever seen.

"The original, Condemned, was a game which truly shocked and scared its players with its subtle details, gripping story and eerie tension throughout," said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director, SEGA Europe. "Condemned 2: Bloodshot takes these three key elements to heightened new levels, providing a superb mature gaming experience that will constantly surprise its players and keep them gripped from start to finish."

The disturbing events from Ethan's past have left him a broken man - a desperate burnout, drifting aimlessly through a society in inexplicable decline. Fighting inner demons throughout his one-man investigation into a sinister conspiracy, Ethan will need to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as he unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness.

Universe at War: Earth Assault

Universe at War: Earth Assault is set in the near-future when multiple factions from across the galaxy have come to Earth to wage epic warfare. Containing numerous features and customization options never-before-seen in the RTS genre, Universe at War: Earth Assault will create an exceptional strategy experience for single-player and especially multiplayer battles.

"Universe at War: Earth Assault will surpass the limits of what gamers expect to see in an RTS game," said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America, Inc. "Petroglyph has a proven pedigree of critically acclaimed RTS title creation under its belt with team members that have worked on the original Command and Conquer and Command and Conquer: Red Alert. Universe at War: Earth Assault will be the culmination of years of development expertise in creating exciting and innovative RTS titles."

Universe at War: Earth Assault will employ a unique balance system called "Tactical Dynamics" that allows players to retrain and customize units in the midst of battle to better cope with enemy forces and tactical situations. Weaponry and defenses can be modified in true real-time to take advantage of constantly shifting battlefield conditions. Fully customizable tech trees will allow players to control the development of technologies that they deem key to victory.

Battles in Universe at War: Earth Assault will be large in scope and take place in malleable and deforming environments. Deadly sci-fi weapons and alien powers will allow players to destroy cities and whole territories on a global scale. Because the world of Universe at War: Earth Assault is persistent, players will be able to revisit previous battlegrounds to find them still smoldering in ruins.

Featuring innovative multiplayer modes inspired by popular massively multiplayer online games and competitive online playable titles, Universe at War: Earth Assault will give players achievements, rewards, and medals in a balanced environment to further encourage players to move forward in the game. Players from around the world will battle in persistent-style online campaigns for ultimate faction supremacy across a virtual representation of the Earth.

Universe at War: Earth Assault is scheduled to ship to retailers in North America and Europe in the Fall of 2007.

I tried the Forza demo, didn't take long to get. I'm not a fan of driving games, wasn't keen on it. I like going fast without having to know all this breaking and such.

Still a very pretty game.

Yeah man, can't wait for the new Crackdown stuff.

Forza2 is taking a fcuking ridiculous amount of time to download. I'm at 8% adter half an hour.