Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
How does 10 sound tonight then? and who would play?

I think I might join in the fun. Then again, it depends if I'm not tired or watching a film.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! Come on Dan, convince yourself! Worms online is not worth £300 pound investment, worms online is not worth £300 pound investment, worms online is not worth £300 pound investment !

No its not worth it because its like £5 on the PC.

If I'm on at 10 chuck us an invite.

wey 10char

I will message around and get all the contestants in a hat to graw the groups, futhermore there is another thread for this tournament which you can post related things on. I need names poeple!

Its better playing it on the xbox than the pc, sitting on a sofa with a big screen and a beer is better than a desk imo, Im stuck with the demo until my points arrive, and im lovin it.

Ninja rope is WAY better on the PC...other wise I agree!

No its not worth it because its like £5 on the PC.

Yes but I remember when I got worms armagedon and tried to get a game online - it just always failed and up came the message "Server initialization has failed". Team 17 rarely support their online games on pc if a newer game comes out.

GRAW2 is pure awesomeness.

And I haven't even tried the multiplayer yet.:heh:

I like.

Agreed. At the end of the first level where...

[spoiler=]"You enter the middle area and then call in the airstrikes is simply outstanding."

It is a bit on the easy side though. I know alot of people complained about the first one being hard so this may be why the difficulty was lowered.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!