NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Is Oblivion worth getting a X-Box 360 for? (since my PC is sh*t)

BTW. nice TV, but mine is soo much better.;)

It even displays my ps2 NTSC games in black & white :laughing:

I'll probably be getting a HDTV in a few months, but until then i'm stuck with:

240320060018px.jpg

I'm totally enjoying Oblivion at the moment. Put in 14 hours + so far and only got it thursday. It's a really really massive game and you feel so small and yet so immersed in it while playing.

Nice TV DiemetriX.

I got my 360 and Oblivion and I'm having the time of my life. Eighteen hours in and I haven't even started the main quest.

Is it just me or has my signature and avatar disappeared?

I also picked up Oblivion on Friday. The strange thing was Game had the regular and collectors editions both labelled at £50, so I went for the collectors edition.

The game is immense. Overwhelmingly so. Not only did I spend hours on the character creation at the start, I also began to partake in numerous side quests before even considering the main one. To be fair I've only had a couple of hours play, but everything thus far is looking mighty fun.

Sell It to me, (the concept) as I have never player a game in this series before...

I'm addicted :| The game is so awsome. I only slept 3hours before going to work. And a huge tip people!! (Not a story spoiler...)

After shuting a gate. Enchant your weapon with the stone. get +15 in attack

That's just amazing.

I'm Currently gladiator rank in the arena. I wanna go home and play more :cry: FU friends. FU Work.

I'm addicted :| The game is so awsome. I only slept 3hours before going to work. And a huge tip people!! (Not a story spoiler...)

After shuting a gate. Enchant your weapon with the stone. get +15 in attack

That's just amazing.

I'm Currently gladiator rank in the arena. I wanna go home and play more :cry: FU friends. FU Work.

I woke up early today to play it, after having a little chat with Jordan on XBL as he was introduced to the era of HIGH DEFINITION. CVD plans to be HIGH DEFINITION by the end of today, taking his gamer experience to the NEXT LEVEL.

Chris, the concept of Oblivion is a free-roaming first/third person RPG. You don't even have to do the main story if you don't want to. You can just do side quests and explore the expansive world joining guilds and such. Graphically she is a treat, with some impressive draw distance and character models. It also received a 9.6 on Gamespot - the highest scoring Xbox 360 review to date, I believe.

The review can explain it far better than I can, though.

Newsflash:

Burnout Revenge looks ass on a widescreen monitor.

Everything else = awesome.

Newsflash:

Burnout Revenge looks ass on a widescreen monitor.

Everything else = awesome.

Care to explaine?

The demo looks good on my Widescreen Tv.

Is anyone getting Blazing Angels? A few guys from work are getting it and I really enjoyed the demo in the marketplace. Flying over London while shooting down planes was awesome and I love the music that plays in the demo. Only thing I dont like is the " Tally Ho " accents the British guys have.

The Blazing Angels demo was enjoyable for a bit(despite it not being my kind of game at all) but I know 100% I'd get bored of it so quickly if I was to buy it.

Remember they said the BF2: Modern Combat demo would be up Friday(yesterday)? Where is it? :wtf:

Remember they said the BF2: Modern Combat demo would be up Friday(yesterday)? Where is it? :wtf:
It was pushed back apparently, it'll be up either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'd also like to add in my obligatory "Oblivion is great" post. Being a vampire, however, is not. I spent 2 hours being burnt whenever I went out into the sun before I realised you need to "feed" on sleeping people every so often.

I got my HDD!!!! and oblivion! had to trade in tho, but well worth it!!!

Me just got oblivion, like an hour ago. I'm still in the jail...

Care to explaine?

The demo looks good on my Widescreen Tv.

Widescreen TV = 16:9

Widescreen monitors = 16:10.

Most games can compliment for this, however for some reason burnout doesn't.

Its not major, you just have a black boarder all the way around it.

I am thinking about buying an xbox 360, and I have a fw questions.

A)How big are the demos and how long do they take to download?

B)Is the xbox live subscription bundled with the premium pack capabale of downloading demos and the patches to play the original xbox games.

c)How much is a proper live subscription?

Cheers.

Quick Question

The HD for the 360 is 20gb correct ??

Well then how have I only got 8gb left on mine ??

There is no demo's, music, pic on it at all

iv looked around but can only find my game saves on, they cant take up all that space, can they ??

thx

B)Is the xbox live subscription bundled with the premium pack capabale of downloading demos and the patches to play the original xbox games.

Cheers.

a)When downloading the demos yesterday they were usually 600mb approx and ive got max broadband but it took like 20 minutes and didnt time but it took quite along time, they are big tho

b)u get a free 1 month gold subsription other than that i think its silver, u can download demos with silver i think but there is no point of patches caus u cant play online with silver u need gold.

c) depends were u go, after ur free 1 month of gold ur account automatically becomes silver, but u can put ur card details in and it debits ur account every month of £5, or u can get 3 months for £15, or you could get 12 months for £40 (or if u go someplace speical and get a code there usually £35)

Cheers.

1. Download speed depends on your connection and how busy the servers are. They usually take longer to download when they first come on the marketplace as everyone is after them. The demos vary in size.

2. Not sure.

3. £15 pounds for 3 months or around £35 for a years subscription. Its well worth it.

iv looked around but can only find my game saves on, they cant take up all that space, can they ??

thx

You only get 13gb as the other 7 is used for the Xbox patch, trailers, themes etc. At least thats my understanding of it. Someone else may be able to explain it better but thats the jist of it.

Quick Question

thx

i was wonderin yesterday when i opened my HDD that it said it only had 13gb left. the leaflet said some would be taken up but i didnt think that much! later i found out that it had gamerpictures, music, Hexic HD etc but if u cant find any of this stuff maybe its a fault?:confused:

The FF Demo downloaded stuff to my HD but i cant find it ??

anyone know where it downloads to ??

Iv got Hexic and gamerpics but they shouldnt take up that much space, I should have around 13gb same as you guys

Yes, I went High-Def yesterday. Currenty, I'm around 4 feet away using the screen as my laptop monitor, with sky sports at the bottom corner using PiP. Overall, Awesome.

IMAG0111.jpg

I hate you guys. You don't know hoe tempted I am to getting one of these. probably wait until price drop/Halo 3 time.